colorado voucher and units

D

darkhorn25

can you guys give me some advice i bought a voucher for unit 62 last year and wasnt pleased is there a better unit for a voucher around 1500 dollars thanks..

Last year was a tough year in any unit in colorado. The whole state lost a good number of our mature deer. Not saying that this year will be alot better but it should be better than last year. It will take some years to get back where we were. Are you looking for a rifle voucher and for what season?
JC
Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

I have friends that have hunted 62 and 70 the past 2 years. I had 6 buddies in 62 and 3 in 70 and both units were much tougher last year. If you start all over in 70 you might be worse off than if you stick to 62 with the knowledge that you already have. The key to Colorado is to keep a good attitude and hunt hard the entire season. Every unit has guys that kill big bucks and guys that complain about how crappy it is and last year it was mostly crappy. Switching units will not necessarily make the hunting better if it is better in 70 it will probably be better in 62 also. If you leave your vehicle in the dark and hunt hard you will have a chance but I would expect hard hunting for large bucks for the next couple years no matter what unit you are in. Good luck

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom