Colorado Wolf Introduction!

cjoutfit

Big Game Forever

Wolves in Colorado: Protect Colorado's moose, elk and deer from forced expansion of unmanaged wolves.

Powerful anti-sportsmen groups and animal rights activists have sent 5,000 letters to force Colorado to accept at least 1,000 unmanaged wolves. Governor Hickenlooper and the state wildlife commission have endorsed delisting and state management of wolves.

Send a letter of support to Colorado Governor Hickenlooper and the Colorado Wildlife Commission using our automated system at:http://cqrcengage.com/biggameforever/app/write-a-letter?0&engagementId=157954

This is why sending a message is so important today. Tomorrow the Colorado Wildlife Commission will vote on a resolution in support of state management of wolves. These powerful animal rights groups have sent thousands of messages to force 1,000 wolves on Colorado. Under fully endangered status, the state will be powerless to protect Colorado wildlife from the destruction experienced in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming. The vast majority of the letters are from people outside of the state of Colorado.

Let's send thousands of letters from citizens of Colorado. Let's tell our leaders that we do not want to repeat the mistakes of the Northern Rockies. We want the state to protect our Wild Shiras Moose, Rocky Mountain Elk and Mule Deer populations. It takes just 1 minute to send a letter to Colorado Governor Hickenlooper and the entire Colorado wildlife commission.

Join us in sending a message today.

To send a message, simply click on the link above. Enter your address information to verify you live in Colorado and hit "submit." Then, the system will then take you to a customizable standard letter in support of state management of wolves. Hit "submit" on the form letter and your message will automatically be sent to our leaders in the state of Colorado.

Your friend in conservation,

Denny Behrens
Colorado BigGame Forever

###

BigGame Forever (www.biggameforever.org) is a non-profit membership organization of conservation-minded sportsmen committed to protecting the future of our outdoor heritage. BigGame Forever allows hunters and fishermen from around the United States to speak with one united voice to promote the protection of abundant wild game and the right of sportsmen

Stay In Touch With Us:
facebook twitter

BigGame Forever 90 WEST 500 SOUTH #428 Bountiful, UT 84010
View Online Version | Forward to Friends | Unsubscribe | Manage Profile
img 600 290

BGF is closely affiliated w SFW, who are trying to privatize public lands while screwing the sportsmen of UT. To express your opinion without endorsing this $$$ organization, click the other wolf post next to this one and follow that direct link to CO Wildlife Commission's comment email address.

I come from a state that had this happen, the result isn't pretty. When my state met the objective and tried to delist them, the enviro's sued saying it wasn't enough. It never ends. Try going to Northern Idaho or Western Montana to find a deer, they're almost non-existant as they don't stand a chance to a wolfpack.

I hunt Colorado because of your game populations and season structure, but after 1,000 wolves have entered the mix and killing an average of a deer a day to feed the pack, wiping out elk calves, and being protected from management, you can figure out the population issues going forward.

In a place like Colorado where snowpack can massively swing populations of deer/elk, just imagine a wolf chasing those deer down daily in high snow. You'll have more of a winter slaughter, not winterkill anymore.

I'd advise showing up, I would if I could but reintroduction is simply asking for trouble. Enviro's talk about management a lot. Their process is to go with it, get them introduced, then sue like crazy anytime someone says management and kill in the same sentence.

tc

TC, do I know you? :)

>I come from a state that
>had this happen, the result
>isn't pretty. When my
>state met the objective and
>tried to delist them, the
>enviro's sued saying it wasn't
>enough. It never ends.
> Try going to Northern
>Idaho or Western Montana to
>find a deer, they're almost
>non-existant as they don't stand
>a chance to a wolfpack.
>
>
>I hunt Colorado because of your
>game populations and season structure,
>but after 1,000 wolves have
>entered the mix and killing
>an average of a deer
>a day to feed the
>pack, wiping out elk calves,
>and being protected from management,
>you can figure out the
>population issues going forward.
>
>In a place like Colorado where
>snowpack can massively swing populations
>of deer/elk, just imagine a
>wolf chasing those deer down
>daily in high snow.
>You'll have more of a
>winter slaughter, not winterkill anymore.
>
>
>I'd advise showing up, I would
>if I could but reintroduction
>is simply asking for trouble.
> Enviro's talk about management
>a lot. Their process
>is to go with it,
>get them introduced, then sue
>like crazy anytime someone says
>management and kill in the
>same sentence.
>
>tc

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Being a NR, I'm not sure what good it did. I commented anyway. Sure hope wolves stay out of your fine state. Seems that the pro-wolf agenda is everywhere. Here in NM, our game commission is voting tomorrow to allow/not allow more wolf releases in the Gila.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom