colt

oldoregon

Very Active Member
This is my newest critter. Any ideas for a name? He is a 4 year old mustang gelding.
IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

How about C-Bass or Bobcat?

Andymansavage - As means as your first post was.........I laughed my @ss off. :)

Mines name is Frank. The last owner named him after a Farrier here in Fresno. Muledeernut

If he's really a mustang (an adopted one I assume) I wanna say call him "Useless". But that would be harsh. How about "Jughead" or "$hitter". That's what most mustangs get called isn't it? Or "Broomtail" or "Brumbie". :)

O-O, you got a lot of guts asking this crowd to name your horse. Good luck. :)

He is not adopted, he is a several genaration domesticated mustang. So far I like achilles the best- it would be cool to have a horse named after the greatest warrior of all time. Thanks for the comment on the hair, that is exactly the look I am going for.

Oregon, congrats on your new colt. I like the name Kawliga. Here is a picture of my horse I got off of the Indian reservation which is kinda like a mustang. Although they can put quality horses out there in their herd. I bought him as a wild never touched yearling for $225.00 dollars. He is now 6 years old and stands 15 hands. He's quite a character. fatrooster.
4200601e728c52e7.jpg

OldOregon;

How about "Trailblazer" he looks like one that would be right up front leading the packtrain in.

RELH

Cute little guy. How about tiny, midget, flea, speck, munchkin, my little pony, shorty or pee wee. I also like Calligula, Testeclese, and Edipus. My next horse is gonna be named Tater.
Bird-01.gif
drrsancm.gif

Eric

Actually, since he is gelded I bet he would love being called "Stud" or "Studly" of "Studmuffin", well mabey not "Stdmuffin" but you get the point.

How about calling him:
1. "There goes every last penny I had."
or
2. "I can't take a vacation because someone has to stay home to feed and water this ol' nag."
or
3. "There are only two types of people who own a horse, very wealthy people and very poor people."
or
4. "The two best days of owning a horse are the day you buy it and the day you give it away."
or
5. "Elmer's glue"

I know all these would be good names because my father was a horse trainer and I grew up around horses. If you have a family and you ever want to do something not related to horses, forget it. It ain't happening.

No thanks
but good luck to you

huntazido, Sometimes the truth really is that funny, what you said is all true. Thanks for the laugh.
My vote for a name? Mouse.

all he's gotta do, is make it to the top of the mountain, then i gotta name for him....'bear-bait'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom