Combination MD or WT and Antelope - WY

300wtby

Hi guys, looking for information on a ranch hunt for either Mule Deer or Whitetail and Antelope in Wyoming. Would like to get in an area that offers pretty good odds for drawing the tags. Looking for a ranch or piece of property that will allow a group of 4 to come in, camp and hunt in exchange for a reasonable trespass fee. I realize this is a perhaps a tall order but I just thought that someone in the eastern Wyoming area might know of a place.

I have never hunted on private property in the west so this is new to me. When we have hunted in the past it has always been backpacking on National Forest. The guys that want to go on this hunt are not into the backpacking and I thought this might be a fun hunt and see alot of game. I have never shot an Antelope, they say they are alot of fun.

If you can help me out either post or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help.

300 Wtby
Dave Halverson

Dave,

I just put a post on the mule deer deal about almost the same question. I would recommend callling the Douglas Chamber of Commerce. The put together a newsprint booklet every year of all the ranchers in Converse County that allow hunting. It's pretty handy. Their number is 307-358-2950. Also, shoot me a pm if you struggle. I'll try to help.

ICMDEER, Jim Freeburn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom