Commisioner Elk Tag

delmag1942

My cousin landed a Wyoming Commisioner Tag. Elk, Deer, or Antelope. He is leaning towards Elk. The tag is for any ONE unit. He will be going guided. Any suggestions on unit/oufitter??

If i could hunt any area in the state, it would definately be area 124. Big bulls

I would look at area 54 or 59 with wapiti ridge outfitters or shosone lodge outfitters

If yer gonna dump some coin on outfitted, check out what Gene Carrico takes on the Overland Ranches south of Rawlins. They pull some big bulls off that place. May be like many outfitters and are already booked for the season. Elk Mountain Outfitters in 7 always seems to smack some bigg'uns. Can't think of the name of the guy who outfits 61, he's out of Buffalo. They also take some good bulls in that country...

look into morning creek outtfitters. very pricey,but some monster bulls in public land.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom