Congrats RamDreamer!

MNHunter

I don't want to put you on the spot but....Congrats! CO Sheep and Goat tags for this year! Hope you fill em both!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks, MNHunter. As the saying goes: "Never in my wildest dreams..."

S33 is only two tags and has been closed for 15 years. G4 (last rifle season) is only about an hour and a half drive from my home. I'm on Cloud 9.

RamDreamer. i took a hunter to g4 late in 2001, and we harvested a nice long haired billy. coincidentally, i guide elk hunters in unit 76, which is where unit s33 is. i have watched those rams for years, and there are some nice full curl rams, but they have about 4 small hideouts, esp. when the human activity increases in the fall.

u can send me an email at [email protected] if you want to talk sometime. good luck this fall, and congratulations. being a nonresident, i was hoping to apply for s33, but they offered only two resident tags, so i had to apply for s15, but did not draw. all is not lost, though, as i did draw one of the three nonresident utah desert ram tags.

ditto and good luck...by the way i appreciate the info that you provide concerning sheep raffles and hunting opportunities...perhaps helping others results in creating good luck for a feller in the draw...happytohunt

Very nice, how many points were you at to draw sheep?
Hope to see some pictures come sept/oct or whenever your season is!!
Jeff

Congrat's! Awesome, good luck and enjoy, to bad, I would have been hunting 76 archery elk this year, might have found you to chat, but withdrew my app since we are expecting our first child in June and I am already hunting NM.

If you see a big bull tie him to a tree with plenty of feed so I can stick him next year!

RamDreamer,

Congrats on your incredible luck! I am sending you a PM so check your inbox.....

Songdog

Congrats Ram Dreamer,
Looks like your dreams came true!
Take a lot of photos.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

WOW!
A HUGE congrats RamDreamer!!! That is amazing.
Good luck on your planning and the hunt. Make sure you keep us posted and take a lot of pics!!! :)

Lien2

cohntr6,
For sheep I was at max points, both preference & weighted (3 + 5).

DonV,
I'll see what I can do, but I might be hunting a bit higher than those elk are hanging out.

Hiker,
This was beyond even my wildest dreams!

Songdog,
I'll see what I can do. I'm not seeing the inbox option any more. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or wasn't logged in when I was looking.

Lien2,
Thanks! I'll try to keep folks posted here.

Hey RamDreamer -
Congrats! I actually drew a ram and goat tag as well (S32 and G06). Definitely a dream come true, isn't it? I don't know about you, but I sure have a lot of scouting to do this summer.
Best of luck to you - hope you fill both tags, especially the S33 tag since that unit has been off limits for a while.
David

Hi David,
Right back at ya! Congrats on those two tags, and good luck! It's definately an incredible feeling. I'm still on Cloud 9.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom