Congrats to Elksniper

Nicely done, hope to see more this coming fall.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dang, I wasnt following it this year. Way to go Elksniper. Your pics and stories are the best. Gotta go read it.

Thanks Miguel! Much appreciated! And thanks everyone for the replies and PMs! Glad you guys enjoyed our 2014 year!

Haven't looked at the HAC page in a few months... so I took a look and CONGRATS Sniper Very Nice. Hope next year brings you and your family some tags and good luck.
Jack

Congrats. That was an excellent job. I don't know what your major is but watch out Jim Zumbo New Mexico has Elksniper.

Well deserved win Elksniper!!!
Serious talent on display.
Proud Mom aaaand Dad I'm sure.
Thanks for taking the rest of us along.
Later
Foghorn

CONGRATULATIONS Elksniper, Always enjoy your stories and photos! heck they should have gave you a rifle for that write-up! Good luck this year! and keep'em coming!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

You did an awesome write-up Elksniper, supported by great photos. Gave me more than one idea for when I'm taking photos in the field this year! Thanks for sharing, and congrats.

bcmulie

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom