Cops kicking ass

Huh…thinking the guy in vehicle didn’t get the quantity and quality of weed to the cops in time and got an organized gang beating.

When that driver refused to obey the officer's command to exit the vehicle, he was subject to arrest at that time. It appears he did resist arrest allowing the officers to use force to overcome his resistance.
Filing a complaint of excessive force in these cases is a common practice of some defense attorneys in hopes of their client getting a lessor sentence with a plea bargain with the D.A. Also to get lucky and gain some money in the hopes it will be found to have been a case of excessive force.
Also there seems to be a certain race that will file more of these excessive force complaints after they refused to obey a lawful command.
RELH

Why is this even in the news. Do what your told. This was reasonable also as far as the use of force is concerned.
Actually don't do what you are told.

EDUCATE YOURSELF ON WHAT POLICE CAN AND CAN NOT TELL YOU TO DO.

Just blindly doing what you are told by police actually is one of multiple problems that is spreading the divide between police and citizens.

I know there are good cops and bad cops. I have not met a single police officer in the last decade that won't lie right to anyone's face and tell them they have to do whatever he or she says or go to jail.

Specifically in this case, and at any stop, UPHELD BY THE FEDERAL COURTS, the person has to exit the vehicle when instructed to do. THAT IS A LEGAL COMMAND.

However it is highly likely that the person in the passenger seat did not have to provide identification. This is the most common lie that police tell citizens. BUT IT DOES VARY BETWEEN STATES. So educate yourself before telling the officer no.

Lots of armchair quarterbacks in here with the vocabulary of a saint. Sure, slow the down the F bombs your being recorded. Other than that this is daily business as usual, but those that don’t know, well don’t know. That being said try not to invite the man into your life in the first place.

Saw a knife in the cupholder...I'd get stomped for sure by the popo.

I usually have at least a couple knives in the truck, almost always a rifle during hunting season. Oh and a socket set, set of wrenches, some pliers, screw drivers, a pulaski, a couple shovels this time of year.

Sure to get a beating for that, all "deadly weapons".

The knife comment was for the body cam and an excuse for excessive force...what a joke.

Lots of armchair quarterbacks in here with the vocabulary of a saint. Sure, slow the down the F bombs your being recorded. Other than that this is daily business as usual, but those that don’t know, well don’t know. That being said try not to invite the man into your life in the first place.

I understand the heat of the moment and the fight or flight instict kicking in.

It was after the fact when the guy was cuffed and on the ground an officer said "you dumb-f#*k". Most everyone would be fired from their job for addressing others that way, co-worker or fired up customer. Wouldn't matter.

That was the unprofessionalism...

Just taking care of business.
Unbelievable that some expect the cops
to deal with people like that while speaking like an Aristocrat
and holding their pinky fingers out while in a fight, trying to
get cuffs on a combatant.
SMH.
Give em a raise.

Just taking care of business.
Unbelievable that some expect the cops
to deal with people like that while speaking like an Aristocrat
and holding their pinky fingers out while in a fight, trying to
get cuffs on a combatant.
SMH.
Give em a raise.

Unbelievable that some think the cops are justified in using the harsh language after the altercation is over to the point of what normal people would consider as excessive, or even abusive.

I hope a cop never addresses me as a dumb-f. Wouldn't be good for either one of us...

Unbelievable that some think the cops are justified in using the harsh language after the altercation is over to the point of what normal people would consider as excessive, or even abusive.

I hope a cop never addresses me as a dumb-f. Wouldn't be good for either one of us...
When I was a State Trooper and if you were a dumb F<<< I would have called you a dumb F<<< and would have loved to see what you would have done about it.

Are we as a whole that sensitive that we can't be called names if it fits the scenario? I'm surprised the language was even mentioned after such a serious altercation...whether appropriate or not.

The cop looked that much worse for wear because he dropped an F bomb.?Jesus Rice!

Last edited:
I love how the article says he is veteran. Like that matters, come on. Why did they do that to a helpless veteran.... blah blah. The only guys that ever say anything when getting arrested are, you guessed it, Marines. Yelling “Iam a marine” as they get taken to the ground. And yes I am currently serving and have since the 90s. A few of you are laughing, I know it.

Are we as a whole that sensitive that we can't be called names if it fits the scenario? I'm surprised the language was even mentioned after such a serious altercation...whether appropriate or not.

The cop looked that much worse for wear because he dropped an F bomb. Jesus Rice!

I don't know dumb-f, you tell me...

?

I don't know dumb-f, you tell me...

?
I'll tell you I don't think that cop gives a sh!t what anyone thinks of him dropping an F bomb after the adrenaline rush he is on. My perspective is that if that same cop told me to exit the vehicle...I would exit the vehicle. Isn't that what our parents have taught us? Or did yours teach you to defy and fight "the Man"?

Thank the lord the US Supreme Court decided claims of excessive force are reviewed under Graham v Connor 1989. There 4 primary elements, which all 4 are probably met in this case. A lesser known element is judge nor jury can judge the officers use of force in 20/20 hind sight, no would have, should have, could have. As far as swearing I don't know how the officer felt, but many times that is an utterance of fear, and or relief, very common.

Would you really want to see? You sir are part of what the problem is. LE thinking they're so bad-ass that they can do whatever they want...
Like I said tough guy I would love to meet you on a traffic stop and call you a dumb F>>>. I would love to see how your puss A>> would handle that.

Like I said tough guy I would love to meet you on a traffic stop and call you a dumb F>>>. I would love to see how your puss A>> would handle that.

Calling someone a dumb f... on a traffic stop? Just to insigate something? Not smart jackwagon. Not smart. You're an embarrassment to law enforcement and serving a community.

And you really thought that badge made you invincible...

Hahaha watch out for tough guy accumark. He's a real bada** and will call you names to see what you'll do. The power trip is strong with this one....

And what would you have done if I would've called out your cocky arrogant chip on your shoulder state trooper attitude?

You don't think there aren't consequences for mouthing off while on duty? Don't make me laugh.
First if you put a hand on me I will use whatever force necessary to put you in cuffs. Next you may be going to the hospital for your injuries, then you are going back to the barracks for me to type up a criminal complaint, then your going to the magistrate to be arraigned, then finally you a going to county prison. After all that for you calling me out with my cocky arrogant chip I am going to grab a bite to eat and go home after my shift while you are getting acquainted with all your new pals

GEEZUS!

Wished I Didn't Have To Go To Work Today!

I'd Take My DEW Out Of The Fridge!

Set It Out On The Porch out in The 10 Degree Weather & Let It CHILL!

Then F'Off On MM The Rest Of The Day!

Reading The Above Verbage All Day Sounds Way Better Than Working!:D

I'll Check Back Later To See Who:

Got Their MM Ass-WHOOPIN!

Got A Free Ride To The MM Hospital!

Got Their Ass Throwed In To MM Jail!

Is Getting Introduced To Bubba!

Last edited:
GEEZUS!

Wished I Didn't Have To Go To Work Today!

I'd Take My DEW Out Of The Fridge!

Set It Out On The Porch out in The 10 Degree Weather & Let It CHILL!

Then F'Off On MM The Rest Of The Day!

Reading The Above Verbage All Day Sounds Way Better Than Working!:D

I'll Check Back Later To See Who:

Got Their MM Ass-WHOOPIN!

Got A Free Ride To The MM Hospital!

Got Their Ass Throwed In To MM Jail!

Is Getting Introduced To Bubba!
Maybe meet at Founders home for MM member duels, or see who' dad can beat up the other?

First if you put a hand on me I will use whatever force necessary to put you in cuffs. Next you may be going to the hospital for your injuries, then you are going back to the barracks for me to type up a criminal complaint, then your going to the magistrate to be arraigned, then finally you a going to county prison. After all that for you calling me out with my cocky arrogant chip I am going to grab a bite to eat and go home after my shift while you are getting acquainted with all your new pals
Aren't your retired? Big talk for a retired State Trooper.

Whoever said anything about laying a hand on you? There are other ways to correct your cocky, arrogant, chip on the shoulder attitude.

Honest question: Were you the bully at your local high school that never got the ass-whooping you needed, or the kid walking around with a 'Kick Me' sign taped to your back?

You certainly have an aggression complex about you to either pick a fight or take bottled up aggression out on others when you seek to escalate a situation when you, as a trained officer, were supposed to de-escalate situations.

People like you should never have been allowed to be in law enforcement. Yeah, you're part of the problem...

Whoever said anything about laying a hand on you? There are other ways to correct your cocky, arrogant, chip on the shoulder attitude.

Honest question: Were you the bully at your local high school that never got the ass-whooping you needed, or the kid walking around with a 'Kick Me' sign taped to your back?

You certainly have an aggression complex about you to either pick a fight or take bottled up aggression out on others when you seek to escalate a situation when you, as a trained officer, were supposed to de-escalate situations.

People like you should never have been allowed to be in law enforcement. Yeah, you're part of the problem...
You fail to realize you are the one with the cocky attitude and chip on your shoulder for the comment of yours I responded to. In my long and distinguish career of 26 years I always treated people with the respect they deserved. Even some of the baddest criminals had more respect than your post. I dont pick fights but only responded to your post. You didnt like the way I responded so then you started to insinuate things about me that are not factual. Like I said I had a great 26 year career and retired at 49 years old with a huge pension and medical benefits for life. People like you are the ones I am glad didnt go into law enforcement.

I am happy that I am retired from 30 years in law enforcement. I do not care to deal with the idiots out there that we have today.
I had a son that just retired from law enforcement after 25 years and his son is going into law enforcement. I tried to talk my Grandson from not going into law enforcement, but he is set on becoming a cop.
I feel that there is too many so called citizens out there that are not worth putting your life on the line for them. Yet when the fecal matter hits the fan, they are the first ones to yell for a cop to help them.
RELH

I am happy that I am retired from 30 years in law enforcement. I do not care to deal with the idiots out there that we have today.
I had a son that just retired from law enforcement after 25 years and his son is going into law enforcement. I tried to talk my Grandson from not going into law enforcement, but he is set on becoming a cop.
I feel that there is too many so called citizens out there that are not worth putting your life on the line for them. Yet when the fecal matter hits the fan, they are the first ones to yell for a cop to help them.
RELH
You can go on Youtube and find tons of videos where these "journalists" go into a police station and start filming. They are there just to get a rise out of the police and offer no real purpose. I would never want any of my kids or grandkids to become LE.

You fail to realize you are the one with the cocky attitude and chip on your shoulder for the comment of yours I responded to. In my long and distinguish career of 26 years I always treated people with the respect they deserved. Even some of the baddest criminals had more respect than your post. I dont pick fights but only responded to your post. You didnt like the way I responded so then you started to insinuate things about me that are not factual. Like I said I had a great 26 year career and retired at 49 years old with a huge pension and medical benefits for life. People like you are the ones I am glad didnt go into law enforcement.

I simply said I hope a cop never calls me a dumb f and then stated it wouldn't be good for them or me. You took it to a whole new level by saying you'd address me as one and then puffed your chest out and basically said "what you gonna do about it?"

When I was a State Trooper and if you were a dumb F<<< I would have called you a dumb F<<< and would have loved to see what you would have done about it.

Seems premeditated to me and you've maybe done this before since you were so quick to jump on it. Whether I'm a dumb f or not, sorry friend, it ain't your right as a public servant to decide to address someone in a condescending and demeaning way. You don't get to do that without consequences. I'd be fired if I did that on the job and so should you have been.

I have friends and relatives that are law enforcement from Sheriff Deputy's, Municipal, and State that clearly DO NOT address people that way. I have a lot of respect for LE and would do anything asked of my local County Sheriff should the need arise.

I will NOT tolerate rude behavior from anyone in law enforcement. End of story.

I simply said I hope a cop never calls me a dumb f and then stated it wouldn't be good for them or me. You took it to a whole new level by saying you'd address me as one and then puffed your chest out and basically said "what you gonna do about it?"

Seems premeditated to me and you've maybe done this before since you were so quick to jump on it. Whether I'm a dumb f or not, sorry friend, it ain't your right as a public servant to decide to address someone in a condescending and demeaning way. You don't get to do that without consequences. I'd be fired if I did that on the job and so should you have been.

I have friends and relatives that are law enforcement from Sheriff Deputy's, Municipal, and State that clearly DO NOT address people that way. I have a lot of respect for LE and would do anything asked of my local County Sheriff should the need arise.

I will NOT tolerate rude behavior from anyone in law enforcement. End of story.
I will not tolerate the words you said against law enforcement. Realize Law enforcement is allowed to curse at the public as it is free speech. You not be LE would not understand. Sometimes to DE escalate an incident you have to talk to a person who is talking to you in a very aggressive manner. I get you do not get that. If you were a person I hever had contact with that was respectful you would have been treated with respect. The minute you start being disrespectful it rises to a whole new level. Its all about officer saftey and guess what I want to go home at the end of my shift. I could care less about your job and what protocol it involves. Mine was a whole different ball game. I survived 26 years to have what I have and if you got funny with with me on I-80 or a dark county road I would do my best to be the winner. If I hurt your feeling because they needed to be hurted than you were not the tough guy who would have ever escalated anything with a LE encounter. If all your frienjds and family that is LE saw your posts I would think they would think differently of you. You come off as a badass with your initial comments. I had to be a badass everyday to go home at the end of my shift after dealing with people who talk like your initial comments to me. Also realize I was not a public servant. I was an enlisted member of the greatest State police Department in the United States. I didnt work for you. I worked for the commonwealth of Pennsylvania and gladly did the job I was sworn to do and upheld the oath of my office. Never once suspended or reprimanded or excessive force complaints. I did my job the way it was supposed to be done and did it proudly for 26 years. You or any other negative people with BS comments will change that.

I think the divide between citizenry and the police is wider than ever. I understand that the cops feel the need to control... and then go home at the end of the night. Some citizens don't deserve respect but MOST do.

Cops are individuals, period. Some are great, some are not at all good. I've dealt with both types (very little interaction with them over the years, thankfully) . I just keep in mind that they're not all the same and the outcome is usually more pleasant for everyone involved.

I have learned that if a cop sees a gun in my truck, do NOT take it out for him to look at!!! It took my buddy a couple trips to court and he spent thousands of dollars to get his legal, licensed suppressor back when it was taken by a dumbazz cop for zero reason. This shiit make me bristle!!!!

Now, they may NOT touch my guns and best call they supervisor to come to the scene of the non-crime!!!!

Zeke

I will not tolerate the words you said against law enforcement. Realize Law enforcement is allowed to curse at the public as it is free speech. You not be LE would not understand. Sometimes to DE escalate an incident you have to talk to a person who is talking to you in a very aggressive manner. I get you do not get that. If you were a person I hever had contact with that was respectful you would have been treated with respect. The minute you start being disrespectful it rises to a whole new level. Its all about officer saftey and guess what I want to go home at the end of my shift. I could care less about your job and what protocol it involves. Mine was a whole different ball game. I survived 26 years to have what I have and if you got funny with with me on I-80 or a dark county road I would do my best to be the winner. If I hurt your feeling because they needed to be hurted than you were not the tough guy who would have ever escalated anything with a LE encounter. If all your frienjds and family that is LE saw your posts I would think they would think differently of you. You come off as a badass with your initial comments. I had to be a badass everyday to go home at the end of my shift after dealing with people who talk like your initial comments to me. Also realize I was not a public servant. I was an enlisted member of the greatest State police Department in the United States. I didnt work for you. I worked for the commonwealth of Pennsylvania and gladly did the job I was sworn to do and upheld the oath of my office. Never once suspended or reprimanded or excessive force complaints. I did my job the way it was supposed to be done and did it proudly for 26 years. You or any other negative people with BS comments will change that.

I said end of story and meant it.

I called out a behavior that quite frankly makes a situation worse and you know it does.

You can think I'm an ignorant dumb f all you want but I've read your posts and mercy, I hope your reports weren't that bad...

Last edited:

I called out a behavior that quite frankly makes a situation worse and you know it does.

You can think I'm an ignorant dumb f all you want but I've read your posts and mercy, I hope your reports weren't that bad...
see you just slammed me again. My reports were always done and sometimes needed correction from a supervisor. I never said you were were ignorant or dumb. YOU on the other hand insinuated that by saying my reports are bad just proves the hate you have in police and people in general. Grow up as you are really a dick<<<<

You called out nothing. You can say end of story all you want as you loose every time. You shot your mouth off and got your ass handed to you. Hey man I dont know you. Maybe you are a good guy. Your posts do not prove it. Maybe you like LE. Grow up and show it as I have no like for you at this point. I dont live in your messed up state so I do not know what you deal with. Come to Pennsylvania and I will show you a whole different world. I would actually buy you a beer to show you how much you are messesd up.

Hurted feelings? I bet you hurted a box of donuts.

Hurted feelings? I bet you hurted a box of donuts.
You cant even spell. And this coming from one of the biggest dick>>>>on this site. You Buzz are in whole different league. You are truly a piece of Sh>>. You are one of the ones I would love to meet. I do not live in your Fu>> up state but If I ever came out to TARDVILLE I would love to meet up with you. There is nothing in TARDVILLE I need other then telling you how much of a Di>> you are. You are by far one of the biggest DIC>> on this site. Just so you know Dic>head.

You called out nothing. You can say end of story all you want as you loose every time. You shot your mouth off and got your ass handed to you. Hey man I dont know you. Maybe you are a good guy. Your posts do not prove it. Maybe you like LE. Grow up and show it as I have no like for you at this point. I dont live in your messed up state so I do not know what you deal with. Come to Pennsylvania and I will show you a whole different world. I would actually buy you a beer to show you how much you are messesd up.

No. My ass didn't get handed to me. When I said I won't tolerate rude behavior out of my public servant's, I meant it. Whether you like it or not, you served the public in the capacity of protecting citizens and enforcement of the law. Not tolerating it clearly does not mean violence in retaliation.

It's obvious you're used to getting your way until now. If you're fully retired, you're now a civilian. Better get used to it. We don't get to have it our way because we don't get to "use any force necessary" to suppress a situation.

see you just slammed me again. My reports were always done and sometimes needed correction from a supervisor. I never said you were were ignorant or dumb. YOU on the other hand insinuated that by saying my reports are bad just proves the hate you have in police and people in general. Grow up as you are really a dick<<<<

Yeah, you've kind of been doing the same thing. I just handed it back. Your post above tells that in you wanting to show me just how messed up I am...

I've never had an interaction with an officer of the law that didn't end on a good note between them and me. You, on the other hand, went straight to issuing the challenge or threat and proceeded to assume I'd attack you, you'd arrest me and possibly put me in the hospital. Then processing me and then "grin" about it as you went and had lunch. Pretty narcissistic if you ask me.

I'm not the one messed up...

And by the way, you'll probably get the last word. I'm done with you.

Last edited:
You cant even spell. And this coming from one of the biggest dick>>>>on this site. You Buzz are in whole different league. You are truly a piece of Sh>>. You are one of the ones I would love to meet. I do not live in your Fu>> up state but If I ever came out to TARDVILLE I would love to meet up with you. There is nothing in TARDVILLE I need other then telling you how much of a Di>> you are. You are by far one of the biggest DIC>> on this site. Just so you know Dic>head.
I don’t think buzz lives in his f’d up state either. :ROFLMAO:

Pennsylvania Law Cops at every level are a Joke. I moved away from there at 21 in 1977. When you visit it is a joke. Mob infested crooked cops. Always was . Have no respect for You or any of them. Terrible laws and punishment in PA. .........................BULL!

You are one messed up Cop!...............Typical PA.................BULL!

Zeke said:
Now, they may NOT touch my guns and best call they supervisor to come to the scene of the non-crime!!!!
Zeke do not come to CA. with your guns. Here the officer has the right to examine your firearms to determine if they may be stolen and in compliant with state-federal laws. Other states have this law in their penal code also.
Refuse to allow the officer to examine your firearms will get you a trip to the gray bar hotel.
RELH

Now I am insulted, insinuating that buzz is from Utah.
Please give us some credit.

Cliff notes version of this thread...

Accumark is a narcissist and scumbag. He thinks he's entitled and justified to disrespect others because he was once LE. He's nothing but a washed up joke with a power complex.
New member with 2 posts? Both on this thread?

Some dude in his mom's basement playing a tough guy?

New member with 2 posts? Both on this thread?

Some dude in his mom's basement playing a tough guy?
Dude actually sent me private messages of how much a scumbag I am. Would love to me him in real life and all the other ones that call me a scumbag and narcissist for the way I talk to them on this site. All these guys are real tough behind the keyboard but in real life I bet they are just regular dudes that would never give you or a police officer a problem. If a police officer cursed at you and you were offended by it file a complaint on him/her. Dont be a tough guy on MM.

Accumark is a narcissist and scumbag. He thinks he's entitled and justified to disrespect others because he was once LE. He's nothing but a washed up joke with a power complex.
I would disrespect you any day of the week. I may be retired but I have a huge pension. So am I really washed up?

Pennsylvania Law Cops at every level are a Joke. I moved away from there at 21 in 1977. When you visit it is a joke. Mob infested crooked cops. Always was . Have no respect for You or any of them. Terrible laws and punishment in PA. ..............

Elk humper I think you know me and I met you before as you joined MM to just follow me. 4 things reminds me of how we met and you know me.
1 I slept with your mom
2 I arrested your dad right after he left your mom after seeing you
3 I arrested your husband for domestic violence on you
4 I arrested you.
As to small bull he was probably arrested in PA at one time.

Damn I guess I started a pissing contest.
I have a son in-law that is a cop.

You guys that say when a LEO calls you a name in the heat of the moment when you are what he says you are should be reprimanded are ridiculous.

Cry me a River !!

I don’t hate law enforcement. I’m glad we have them when needed. Accumark is why most people have lost faith and trust in law enforcement. I’d hope that all good law enforcement officers on here would disagree with and may even be embarrassed by accumark and the way he represents you all.
Don't hate all of us.

Elk humper I think you know me and I met you before as you joined MM to just follow me. 4 things reminds me of how we met and you know me.
1 I slept with your mom
2 I arrested your dad right after he left your mom after seeing you
3 I arrested your husband for domestic violence on you
4 I arrested you.
As to small bull he was probably arrested in PA at one time.
No class. Just none at all.

I don’t hate law enforcement. I’m glad we have them when needed. Accumark is why most people have lost faith and trust in law enforcement. I’d hope that all good law enforcement officers on here would disagree with and may even be embarrassed by accumark and the way he represents you all.
But, that's not the case. mtmuley

You can be embarrassed by me all day long I dont care. You never did the job. You are just a person who has no clue what it is ti be LE. You chastise me fine but you would be the first person to dial 911 if you had an a issue. You chastise my comments but do not know me. All LE would respect the nonsense posts like yours and understand that you comment to mine is typical of a cop hater.

Uh oh. Somebody made the "you" list.

I'm starting to think someone got into some chemicals. I'm sure not having any class doesn't help.

Uh oh. Somebody made the "you" list.

I'm starting to think someone got into some chemicals. I'm sure not having any class doesn't help.
You by far are the biggest internet warrior on here and the mosgt hated. Glad you have that trophy to add to your collection. How does it feel keyboard warrior to know you are the most hated person on the internet? You are by far the most hated person I have ever heard from. Total looser

You by far are the biggest internet warrior on here and the mosgt hated. Glad you have that trophy to add to your collection. How does it feel keyboard warrior to know you are the most hated person on the internet? You are by far the most hated person I have ever heard from. Total looser
Everyone saw what you wrote. Calling me names won't make it go away. No class. None at all.

Everyone saw what you wrote. No class. None at all.
Coming from a guy who has no class. I rite to the bullys and degenerates on here who think they are tough. You are not tough. You are a bully. I stand up for people that you bully. You are a scumbag bully who needs to leave and never come back. You are a bully who could never stand up and fight for this country. YOU are a D....ck head who could never hold my briefcase let alone my ballsak. just another Duchebag who lives in texas and has no clue how the real hunters live. Just another high fenced hunter who gets high on being a great hunter who is just a poacher lover and high fenced hunter. enough said trifag. Keep your stupid posts going and I will continue to respond to them as yo are trully a Dbag

Coming from a guy who has no class. I rite to the bullys and degenerates on here who think they are tough. You are not tough. You are a bully. I stand up for people that you bully. You are a scumbag bully who needs to leave and never come back. You are a bully who could never stand up and fight for this country. YOU are a D....ck head who could never hold my briefcase let alone my ballsak. just another Duchebag who lives in texas and has no clue how the real hunters live. Just another high fenced hunter who gets high on being a great hunter who is just a poacher lover and high fenced hunter. enough said trifag. Keep your stupid posts going and I will continue to respond to them as yo are trully a Dbag
Everyone saw what you wrote. No class. None at all.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom