Corner Crossing Update

First, Eshelman must have a ton of money. Second, I reviewed the Unlawful Inclosures Act of 1885. Seems pretty clear that individuals can't prevent access to public land.

Oh well. Lawyers are paid to argue for and defend their clients, and to try to find loopholes. Hoping ol Fred gets sent home again.

First, Eshelman must have a ton of money. Second, I reviewed the Unlawful Inclosures Act of 1885. Seems pretty clear that individuals can't prevent access to public land.

Oh well. Lawyers are paid to argue for and defend their clients, and to try to find loopholes. Hoping ol Fred gets sent home again.
Good lawyers get access to favorable judges. Judge shopping is real. Justice is not blind anymore.

I always get nervous when a case goes before the 10th Circuit. I do agree with the Wyoming ruling personally, but this case is far from over. There is a reason special interest groups try to get their cases into the courts in D.C. or at the 10th.

Yeah he appears to be in this for the long haul. It is now just a Civil case? There is no criminal aspect left as the men charged were found not guilty by jury. So the only thing he can hope for is a civil settlement, which does not appear to solve the issue at all...

If he fails that only helps. But if he wins, I am not sure it is a real win for him or us...

Yeah he appears to be in this for the long haul. It is now just a Civil case? There is no criminal aspect left as the men charged were found not guilty by jury. So the only thing he can hope for is a civil settlement, which does not appear to solve the issue at all...

If he fails that only helps. But if he wins, I am not sure it is a real win for him or us...

The cost of being "right" while onlookers see him as the fool...

The stink and public display this guy has made has done nothing but damage for the landowners protecting their public land access. There’s probably a lot of heads turning in the public eye that we’re oblivious to the landlocked public land that exists. I’m sure all you other landowners are thrilled with this idiots mess he’s making for everyone else.

He thinks he is right. I don’t blame him for fighting for what he believes is right. The hunters and others involved on the other side of this are doing the same. I happen to think they are right and the landowner is wrong, but I don’t begrudge him for exhausting his remedies to fight for what he believes. If the law is clear, let it get settled once and for all at the appellate level.

I doubt the SCOTUS takes this case. Hope for a win at the 10th Circuit because I doubt the SCOTUS would grant cert.

He thinks he is right. I don’t blame him for fighting for what he believes is right. The hunters and others involved on the other side of this are doing the same. I happen to think they are right and the landowner is wrong, but I don’t begrudge him for exhausting his remedies to fight for what he believes. If the law is clear, let it get settled once and for all at the appellate level.

I doubt the SCOTUS takes this case. Hope for a win at the 10th Circuit because I doubt the SCOTUS would grant cert.
I don’t think this has to do with what he believes is right. It’s in his financial interest to win this and its money that is driving this from his side.

I don’t think this has to do with what he believes is right. It’s in his financial interest to win this and its money that is driving this from his side.
Or... He doesn't give a crap about the money, and simply wants his playground to stay his playground. And like others say, he isn't used to losing...

Serve him, the good book says meet your adversary on the rd to the courthouse to work things out. Taking others to court isn't turning the other cheek.

Show me Mr Bible scholar where it says that... nothing at all illegal or immoral jumping from public to public sir. BLM/ National Forest is taxpayer owned land , for landowners to block access to public property is the illegal/ immoral viewpoint imo .

Nothing wrong with corner jumping at all, I do it all the time. Public land is ours and should be hunted. But thats not what I said. Before you take ol boy to court with your "Bigtime" lawyer you might consider the words of your savior,Matt 5:25.

Serve him, the good book says meet your adversary on the rd to the courthouse to work things out. Taking others to court isn't turning the other cheek.
So if someone locks you out of some land or a place you have a legal right to access, and you have met him on the road, and he says he’s not taking the locked gate down, then what? Just take your marbles and go home?

Sounds like in that verse, he was referring to a situation where you are accused of wronging someone. He says to make it right with them, because otherwise you may end up in jail and penniless

I don’t see how that applies.
IMG_0471.png

It applies perfectly to post#18. Hard to spin it any other way, but feel free. You can try Matt 5: 40 for more clarity.

Denominations are all man-made...not of God. Moe, imo you are taking scripture out of context in order to promote your personal views or just wanting to sow discourse. Jesus taught a multitude of lessons in the Sermon on the Mount. It's mostly about not putting our trust and faith into the things of this world but to put our treasures and efforts into things of God.

Denominations are all man-made...not of God. Moe, imo you are taking scripture out of context in order to promote your personal views or just wanting to sow discourse. Jesus taught a multitude of lessons in the Sermon on the Mount. It's mostly about not putting our trust and faith into the things of this world but to put our treasures and efforts into things of God.

And, that the Law of Moses was fulfilled and time to live a higher law...

Servehim, your right, Jesus would sue the bejesus with a "bigtime" lawyer, outta whoever did him wrong. Sure am glad he didn't do that.The sermon on the mount is trying to teach us to turn the other cheek. Not hire a "bigtime" lawyer to sue when you think your wronged. Change our way of thinking, it's not about this world. Perfect context. Your right, denominations are of man, dead and stinking. We can agree. Nothing wrong at all with corner crossing, I'd say the Missouri four played it right.

Well I hope this all gets settled with some surity before next season because I have a spot I REALLY want to corner cross through!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom