Cosby

Feleno

Long Time Member
Once the dust settles, how many women do you think handled his Jello Pudding Pop? I think this story is going to get a lot uglier in the weeks to come.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-14 AT 04:46PM (MST)[p]I have tickets to see him feb. 12th......I hope he lasts till then.

Telling the ghetto to straighten up and fly right sure creates powerful enemies....

Zigger, you might as well eat those tickets. Channel 3 News out of Sacramento just announced that Cosby will make his sold out show in Turlock, CA. in Dec. After that he has cancelled the vast majority of his shows. More women have come forward to accuse him of sexual advances.

I bet the ambulance chasing lawyers are trying to sign those women up as clients hoping for a good payday on out of court settlements.

RELH

>why would you still want to????
>he let all of us
>down!!!!!

WTF????

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I'm guessing that Cosby is done, this ain't going away.

Related news. "Pee-Wee Herman Is Returning to the Big Screen"

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Cosby made one lady give him oral sex in the green room before goin on a Carson Show. I don't put that on Cosby...I put that on the girl that actually fell for it. C'mon Ladies....it's been happening since the beginning of time. The Man is a sexual predator. Its called testosterone.
If it is true that he was using date rape drugs on these woman, then that is another story. It being 40 years removed, how is that provable?
I agree....he's in deep trouble and will likely lose a fortune.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

...I sure hope he saved some of Cliff Huxtable's money.....

9626emporor_obama.jpg

I wonder if Raven will be coming forward.....She's sooooo Raven.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom