Could it be the draw?

Bugler

Trying to get on to the azgfd website and the message I keep getting is the server is not available. Anyone else get this when trying ? Just thought I'd check before I hunkered down for the night.

It's been down all day. I'm not sure if the site is just having maintenance issues, or if they are loading results.

I know that when they are running the draw, loading results etc that office personnel cannot access the computer to even look up say a persons hunting license number or sportsmen id. Let's hope we have some results soon.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-18-12 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]TOO EARLY FOR DRAW

no reports of credit card hits yet
last couple yrs it was the 29th
they got 2 weeks yet!

If you Google search the Az Game and fish Dept, the second or 3rd one down is the APP/Draw link, you can get in that way. Spring Results are still posted.

Utah400,
That is very good logic. Unfortunatley, it doesn't work like that with govt. agencies.

I wouln't be surprised if the results even took longer this year so they can test the validity of their new system.

My father was mailed 2 spring turkey tags from the first online draw back in October. I'm sure they don't want to be left with any egg on their face after this draw. Kind of like the ol' saying "measure twice, cut once".

At least this is how I deal with it. Good luck to all that applied.

I am sure what my results will be. I think I put in 9 and 10 early rifle. I am afraid the lack of water might hurt the hunts. I think I have 15 NR elk points. I really want a 9 or 10 tag archery but want to wait for the best rain/snow year possible. I put in for the early rifle out of habit. I think in the next couple years I should be able to draw either, I am just waiting for the perfect storm so to speak. I agree that logic and the draw results don't always go together.

Utah400elk, be carefull with your 2nd choice. Your sittin pretty for the best public land archery elk hunt in the world. 9 . IMO

The area around Flag got hammered with snow pretty good last night/today (Sunday). A welcome dump, but would welcome much more ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

This is the last year I will put in for a 2nd choice. It is unit 9 archery from here on out. I am going to wait for the best weather patterns I can find (given the draw is in Jan-Feb). I think I should be in the running in the next couple of years.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom