Count down

mikeg44

So i guess there gonna be showing tags on friday. I cant help but check every hour. still it sucks i hate the waiting game hahahaha let it be a good year everyone !!!

drawing is Wed. the 23rd. results posted within 48 hrs.
Last year they were up mid to late afternoon on friday.
good luck everyone.

The 23rd is my daughters bDay.....maybe I'll be the one getting a present! :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

The 23rd would be great, but other posts say the 24th. Is there a defininte answer to which it is?? Just curious.....

I didn't call but I did look into my crystal ball and it told me the draw would be posted on the 25th. I don't care when the draw takes place, as long as the results are posted on the 25th.

All I know is as bad as I want to know now, once I find out I didn't draw sh!t I will wish I didn't know at all.

Well, one thing is for sure, we can all bet on seeing a lot more people than years past. Just means we will all have to go the extra mile.... Or ten....

I am excited. This is my 1st time applying in Nevada, so my chances are not great, at all, but still fun to think and to wish and to hope and to pray and to....any ways, good luck to all!

The anticipation is killing me. This will be my 3rd season out here in Nevada and have yet to get a tag. I am pretty sure I will get my archery antelope tag, and am very hopeful on my deer tag as the units I have chosen had significant increases. I am having trouble sleeping I am so excited to start my scouting and planning.

~BaldBeaver

baldbeaver what choices were your lope tag your going for? and i feel the same way my girl gets pissed at me and cant stop talking and looking about it

u hunt emm i stuff emm

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 08:19PM (MST)[p]1: 454 - 2161 - RES ANTELOPE HORN LONG THAN EARS (LONGBOW) - UNITS 141, 143, 151 - 156
2: 438 - 2161 - RES ANTELOPE HORN LONG THAN EARS (LONGBOW) - UNITS 032, 034, 035
3: 442 - 2161 - RES ANTELOPE HORN LONG THAN EARS (LONGBOW) - UNITS 061, 062, 064, 071, 073
4: 437 - 2161 - RES ANTELOPE HORN LONG THAN EARS (LONGBOW) - UNIT 031
5: 439 - 2161 - RES ANTELOPE HORN LONG THAN EARS (LONGBOW) - UNIT 033

~BaldBeaver

Recurve, compound, longbow, YES. Crossbow during Firearm season, YES, crossbow during archery, NO.

Good luck in the draw Boys!!!

Outdoorfan - Here is how it plays out...I would exspect the drawing to be today the 23rd and posted some time Friday as most everyone is thinking.

"The following fees will be collected after the results of the draw:
? Tag fees from successful clients.
? Partnership In Wildlife (PIW) fees.
Online Application Instructions (Continued)
? License fee if you select to receive the license only if you draw a tag.
Make sure there are sufficient funds available on your credit card. If the card is declined, your tag could go to an alternate."

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom