Couple honest questions for ya

Rand Paul.

I don't consider a Republican wracking up $6 Trillion, and counting, in new debt in three and half years to be petty. I guess if you do then just simply stop claiming you are a conservative and we would be good. It is okay to just be a Trump supporter and not claim to be conservative.

Nemont

Trumps a Republucan.

Did you notice tge Biden supporters threatening to kill Paul last week?

One man's debt is another man's border security. That is the problem with single issue politicking. Nemont's huge hang up in politics is the debt while I too care about the debt but I am more concerned with illegal immigration at this time in history. Someone else's big issue might be abortion or 2A, or any number of things that affect us in our daily lives but at the end of the day there will never be a POTUS that is pure as the driven snow and satisfies everyone's agenda.

I believe that I am conservative in nature but I'm also a realist. I don't particularly like gay people but why do I give two shyts if they get married? It literally affects me zero so it's an issue that I can let go. I do believe that illegal immigration greatly affects my way of life so therefore I want my vote to go to someone who agrees on that. I believe that illegal immigration is more detrimental to my children and grand children then the national debt is currently so my vote needs to be for someone that agrees with me. Someone living in Montana probably doesn't get to see how destructive illegal immigration is so I can understand why the debt would be more important to them.

The point is that until we have a viable 3rd party to vote for, we are stuck with two people to choose from. Unfortunately Republicans are great at beating each other up over the importance of their favorite issue while Democrats can damn near win an election just because they all agree they hate Donald Trump. At the end of the day we all want the debt fixed, illegal immigration stopped, lower taxes, strong military and good foreign policy. We're NEVER going to get it all so we need to take what we can get and vote for the person that matches up closest to our ideology. In other words, the lesser of two evils until Americans are ready to embrace a 3rd party.

One man's debt is another man's border security. That is the problem with single issue politicking. Nemont's huge hang up in politics is the debt while I too care about the debt but I am more concerned with illegal immigration at this time in history.
It sounds like you're saying the trillions in dollars Trump added to the debt in his first three years in office (even pre-pandemic) was spent on border security.

I don't want to put words in your mouth, so just wanting to confirm that's what you're saying because the math doesn't come close to adding up.

According to the official White House estimate from March 2020, Trump, if reelected, will add over $8 Trillion to the debt during his Presidency. A very small percentage of that is spent on illegal immigration.

Or maybe those were totally different thoughts and your point was unrelated to the other... just saying you'll take the debt in exchange for a wall?

Some of us saw it coming. Anybody who needs a gold sh!tter isn't likely to be frugal or humble.

Hillary made me do it. ;)

Since we seem to be playing a game.

One in which to non conservatives, non republicans seem to be trying to define both.

Im sure the Trump campaign is excited to hear that Grizzly, Nemont, Wyosam, and Buzz will be voting Trump.

Just in pledging support to his global warming plan Bidens over 12 trillion. That's before universal health care, or any SJW programs.

So since apparently that's you fellas issue, tge lower spending Trump is your man?

Now. In the real world. Of those four, im betting at least 3 voted Obama. Which shows they didnt give a rats azz about spending.

Don't forget the gazillions in reparations. That drum needs to be beat before the election.

Any bets whether it will be a debate question? :oops:

It sounds like you're saying the trillions in dollars Trump added to the debt in his first three years in office (even pre-pandemic) was spent on border security.

I don't want to put words in your mouth, so just wanting to confirm that's what you're saying because the math doesn't come close to adding up.

According to the official White House estimate from March 2020, Trump, if reelected, will add over $8 Trillion to the debt during his Presidency. A very small percentage of that is spent on illegal immigration.

Or maybe those were totally different thoughts and your point was unrelated to the other... just saying you'll take the debt in exchange for a wall?

Well it doesn’t surprise me that you struggle with reading comprehension since they really don’t start teaching that until the 4th grade. NEVER did I say that Trump’s debt was all spent on border security. NEVER did I excuse his spending spree either.

What I did say was that I believe illegal immigration is more detrimental to our children’s future than the national debt at this point in history. I live in the Central Valley of California and I am an electrical contractor so I see first hand what illegal immigration has done to a once respectable trade. There’s a reason our emergency rooms are filled with people who mysteriously don’t speak English.

Currently there are two viable candidates for POTUS and only one of them gives a shyt about border security. You can vote for whatever dipshit you like but while Republicans are crying over individual issues the Democrats are united on hatred of Trump and because of people like you they might just win. I guess you’ll at least get to say you helped keep the orange man from getting another 4 years while Biden continues to increase the debt AND opens the borders.

@NeMont, a person can be conservative and still realize that 99.9% of elected officials are gonna spend money like it’s not theirs? Are you suggesting that by simply supporting President Trump a person can’t be a conservative?

Sometimes it seems as if you always keep your head buried in the sand, either that or you just won’t get past your hatred of the bad orange man?

Head buried in the sand is the position most Trump supporters have remained in since Jan. 20, 2017.

I am stating that if you support Trump and his free spending ways, you are not a conservative as the term conservative has been understood for the last 80 years. Conservatives used have values that they didn't turn on and off based on which party held the White House. I heard for 8 years how Obama's spending and debt spree was going to be the end of life in the U.S. Now the same guys have swallowed their tongues on the debt and worship on planet Trump.

Like I said I bet the same guys will suddenly remember their anti debt conservative values if Biden/Harris end up in the Oval Office.

Trump is not a conservative or even a free market capitalist.

Nemont

Currently there are two viable candidates for POTUS and only one of them gives a shyt about border security. You can vote for whatever dipshit you like but while Republicans are crying over individual issues the Democrats are united on hatred of Trump and because of people like you they might just win. I guess you’ll at least get to say you helped keep the orange man from getting another 4 years while Biden continues to increase the debt AND opens the borders.

It doesn't appear that Trump rhetoric on the border matches with the facts on the ground. It makes a cute campaign speech with the Mexican paid for wall but illegal crossing from Mexico have not slowed down at all under Trump.

But I guess at least he says he is concerned about the border so I guess that is good enough.

Maybe you should demand your home state stop rolling out the welcome mat.

Cool so keep beating each other up over a single issue while Democrats steal the White House simply because they all hate Trump.

Truthfully I don’t think Biden has a remote chance of winning because thankfully I believe there is enough people that see past the hate and realize the Democrat agenda is not American. Why is it that a vote for Trump equals devout love for everything Trump? Can’t we just agree that his policies are less destructive than Biden’s and until a viable 3rd party is established it just is what it is?

I’ve never agreed with the spending. I hate his childish tweets sometimes and his ego is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I’ve also never seen a president dragged through the mud with a media hell bent on his destruction as much as I’ve seen with Trump. I’m still waiting for WW3 to start with North Korea and I’m still waiting for proof he colluded with the Russians to steal the election. I’m also now convinced that every Republican president will be impeached because Democrats have lowered that bar to ground level. Despite all of that garbage Trump has made some accomplishments and most people can see it for what it really is.

It doesn't appear that Trump rhetoric on the border matches with the facts on the ground. It makes a cute campaign speech with the Mexican paid for wall but illegal crossing from Mexico have not slowed down at all under Trump.

But I guess at least he says he is concerned about the border so I guess that is good enough.

Maybe you should demand your home state stop rolling out the welcome mat.

Come on man you’re smarter than that. You act like the job is done. Stop being a 3rd grader and realize that things don’t magically happen overnight. Thank you though for making my point that my Democrat state would have no border at all if they had their way. I can jump up and down all day long and demand my state secure the border but that’s just going to get me sore feet. Keep making the Democrat’s point that hate is all you need to win though.

You are the one that said Trump is all in for border security. The numbers of illegals crossing into the U.S. over the last three plus years suggest he isn't very serious about it or he is pretty ineffective at getting anything done, or even started or Mexican money to pay for it or what ever the latest story is. Trump is all hat and no cattle so far.

I simply asked why your home state not only uses your tax dollars to pay for illegals health care but the entire state is a "Sanctuary State"? Why are you surprised that illegals infest your area when there is a welcome to California sign hanging at the border?

I said a couple of time I most likely will hold my nose and vote for Trump this coming election. Biden has dementia and Harris is a Californian, we don't need any Californians to be a heart beat away from the Oval Office.

Nemont

Again you’re smarter than this. Trump is all in on border security but he is not king bro. If he had his way and mine too there wouldn’t be a single illegal border crossing whatsoever. You can call it ineffective if you want but then you would be towing the Democrat line of everything is Trump’s fault like Covid.

I suppose you think Trump has control of the states as far as Covid goes right? I recall Biden and Pelosi crying like smashed cats when trump banned travel to China, but now the talking points are how he reacted too late. You can choose to be gas lighted if you want but I choose to believe what I see not what I’m told.

IMHO you’re decision to hold your nose and vote for Trump is more of an admission that he might just be more effective than you care to admit. For years all you’ve done on this forum is bash people for voting for a party and now you’re going to vote for Trump why? Why not write in Rand Paul?

I might write in Rand Paul. I might vote for Trump. I won't vote for Biden/Harris ever but I still have choices to make.

WTF do you come with me blaming Trump for Covid? I haven't blamed him for any of it. I happen to believe any virus that you have to be tested for in order to know if you have can't be that deadly. Trump had nothing to do with it IMO. It's now an election infection is all.

Everyone has an opinion I guess you can say it is because Trump is effective but it is that Harris is a Californian and nothing good every comes out of California politics, at least in the 30 years.

Nemont

I’m not saying you ARE blaming Trump for Covid I’m asking if you’re like the Democrats blaming him for it because you’re blaming him for not having illegal immigration fixed yet when you know damn well he has been fought every step of the way even by Republicans? The point is he wants it fixed and is trying to fix it which is exactly opposite of the alternative.

I am Blaming him for not "fixing" illegal immigration? How about spending Trillions on everything but the border? I pointed out that nothing much has changed on the border despite him claiming to want to "fix it". Is that an acceptable criticism?

Blame seems like it is easy to pin on the other guy all the time but one shouldn't dare to blame Trump for anything.

So tell me this of the $8 Trillion his administration will spend, over and above current revenues, how much has been earmarked to the border and ending illegal immigration or at least controlling it? Remember he won on taking money from the Pentagon budget and diverting it to the wall. So how much more has been diverted? Give me the actual dollars.

Nemont

Lol cool so I’m just going to change my vote to Biden then. Thanks for making me see the error in my ways Nemont. Golly gee you’re absolutely right. Trump hasn’t kept his promise to stop illegal immigration so I’m going to vote for Biden. In fact I hate Trump now. That sumbitch might have grabbed a ***** and had the Russians steal the election for him so it’s Biden for me baby.

Even though Trump will no doubt do more than Biden on border security I’m pissed that he didn’t completely fix it two days after he took office so **** him I’m voting for Biden. I’m tired of him spending all the money too. I can’t take it anymore so I’m voting for Biden now. Thanks again Nemont for pointing out that Trump just isn’t going to accomplish all of his campaign promises like every other president has done. Man what an orange turd he is. Biden is going to get America back on the right track I can feel it!!! Biden 2020!!

you are talking out of your @ss. I never said anything about fixing illegal immigration. I asked of the Trillions he has signed on to spend how much has he earmarked for the border? Simple question.

I know why you won't answer it but it is interesting that you claim he is for stopping it and he might be, but it would seem like out of Trillion there would be some money for the border but hey vote as you see fit.

I have never supported Biden or a Harris for anything. Like everything out of California, Harris would be a cancer on the country.

Nemont

you are talking out of your @ss. I never said anything about fixing illegal immigration. I asked of the Trillions he has signed on to spend how much has he earmarked for the border? Simple question.

I know why you won't answer it but it is interesting that you claim he is for stopping it and he might be, but it would seem like out of Trillion there would be some money for the border but hey vote as you see fit.

I have never supported Biden or a Harris for anything. Like everything out of California, Harris would be a cancer on the country.

Nemont
Quit your whining about California , you own it

I would like to know who is wasting their money counting how many times these jackasses play golf? Honestly, who gives a rats azz. How much time do we all spend doing the things we enjoy while at the same time holding down a full time job. This is a prime example of making something out of nothing...And not just Trump.

I don’t think anyone WOULD care if Trump hadn’t spent eight years exercising his thumbs complaining about it with is predecessor.

All fishermen and golfers lie. We know that.

The problem with women getting into the construction business is that they learned to read a tape measure and found out exactly how long 12" is....... Yes Golfers and fisherman and some of the guys on here lie about size. We all now that....

I don’t think anyone WOULD care if Trump hadn’t spent eight years exercising his thumbs complaining about it with is predecessor.

Come on. I give guys credit for being smart even when I disagree with them. This was a stupid statement.

Trump was criticized for ketchup on a steak. And not just random food critics. On major news networks. Even generous studies show a 90/ 10 negative coverage.

Last I checked he was trying to end sanctuary cities. The Court hasn't agreed

Come on. I give guys credit for being smart even when I disagree with them. This was a stupid statement.

Trump was criticized for ketchup on a steak. And not just random food critics. On major news networks. Even generous studies show a 90/ 10 negative coverage.

Last I checked he was trying to end sanctuary cities. The Court hasn't agreed

None of that has anything to do with the quoted message I was responding to. It was specifically related to golfing time- Until Trump harped on it constantly with Obama, I’m pretty sure no one cared how much presidents golfed. They still shouldn’t- its a stressful job, and considering we insist on filling it with the geriatric crowd, they need to take some time to decompress.

They might still give him some crap about it, but to spend 8 years complaining about it, then spending Far more time doing the very thing he was complaining about, he should expect to take a beating on it.

The amount of time he spends golfing is the last thing I care about.

None of that has anything to do with the quoted message I was responding to. It was specifically related to golfing time- Until Trump harped on it constantly with Obama, I’m pretty sure no one cared how much presidents golfed. They still shouldn’t- its a stressful job, and considering we insist on filling it with the geriatric crowd, they need to take some time to decompress.

They might still give him some crap about it, but to spend 8 years complaining about it, then spending Far more time doing the very thing he was complaining about, he should expect to take a beating on it.

The amount of time he spends golfing is the last thing I care about.

Don't you know there's no such thing as a hypocritical Trump? Some people are so convinced of his deification they can't even criticize him for something they acknowledge is beyond dispute and trivial to begin with.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom