COUPLES BEAR HUNT!!!!!

B

bowchickhunter

Im wanting to plan a suprise archery bear hunt for my boyfreind and I as a couples hunt, but have very limited knowledge to where and if its possible to get a guided over the counter bear hunt in colorado. We're utah residents and im wondering as well if thats going to be a problem other then having to buy a non-resident licence. Im hoping to get a better knowledge threw someone on here as to where to either find more info or what I need to do. The DWR website didnt have to much info to offer, that was my first place to check. Thanks much, I appreciate any feedback.... -bowchickhunter

Do a search on google for idaho bear hunts i believe they have some over the counter tags with good success rates. i had a client last year before he came to hunt with me in the fall he was in idaho hinting bear i will contact him and get you info or see if its ok to give you his number and he can give you details. he lives in brigham city and is a great guy so he could help.

"it does'nt matter what kind of boots your wearing, its where those boots take you that matters most."
Steve Pollock rip you will be missed

www.hightopoutfitters.com

If things don't work out with your boyfriend, give me a call. I will gladly fill in where he has fallen short ;)

Look at wyoming. All bear tags are bought over the counter super easy to get. Just had a buddy come down from Montana last weekend we were able to get him a bear.

Man, I would certainly look at Idaho over Colorado and especially Wild Idaho outfitters and flying J outfitters. You could also PM user MIDNIGHT on Monster Muleys as he guided for them last year.

We are going to idaho with Cayuse outfitting next week. 2 bear and 2 wolf. 15 miles on horse back 7 days. 2500.00 per person plus 293.00 in tags. I thought it was a good deal. I want a wolf BAD. You can look them up on the web.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom