Covid/No-Taste Wreaks Havoc On the Families and Friends

Blank

Long Time Member
Girls all got together and went to a concert on Saturday. First one got sick on Monday, the MIL coughed for 3 days and we got her tested (+) and on meds - taking no chances. The wife tested positive yesterday, and has been coughing and miserable, so extra meds for her too! The other husband is sick now and barely functioning; he has other health issues to boot. I doubled up on my Gin & Tonics and only had a cold for two days, and was over it! I'm a believer in quinine!!!

To make them feel better, I made some Parmesan Marinara cube steaks in the crock pot tonight, and no one felt like eating. OK, amazing sandwich for me, and bag the rest. How about Apple Peach Cinnamon Honey Pecan turnovers, and ice cream?? Oh yeah, those were a hit!! Maybe on the road to recovery.

9090E9FC-A83E-4808-AC64-DBE8C3BB674F_1_201_a.jpeg

54F0CE97-D1D4-4577-803A-929A682D5811_1_201_a.jpeg

1D5A4B5A-CDD9-404D-B9D4-1A3E31C2FED4_1_201_a.jpeg

Sorry to hear about the illness. My wife got it in June of 2021, and her taste, and smell are still wonky. Food looks great!

Had it June 2021. Lost taste and smell for about 2 months. But, silver lining... I can't smell poo or related gases anymore. No joke.!

Food looks great man. Just bought my wife a meat grinder. Been making deer burger with my last deer cuz we're gonna fill the freezer up all new in a couple weeks.!

Gin and tonic for the win lol. Glad your doing better, sucks when that crap hits a household. Ours got him a few months back and I was down for a little over a week. The first 3 days were the worst. Looks yummy as always though blank!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom