Cow Elk Hunt 4 Pops

Swivelneck

I am reaching out for any help finding a cow elk hunt for my dad for this coming season 2023. Either private land guided or trespass fee hunt with landowner tags. He has been hunting a ranch in north eastern Colorado for the past 8 years or so, but it sold and he lost access.
Pop is 84 years old and can still shoot straight, but his knees are creaky, so the days of big hikes to the top of the hill are unfortunately behind him. The land will need to be easily accessed by vehicle. If we can work out the timing with my own adventures and obligations I plan to accompany him to help out.
Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado or Montana. The closer to Cali the better.
He is not opposed to hunting a Rosy either, for him it's all about putting some elk meat on the table and having a good time.
If anyone has a tip on someone I could reach out to, please PM me shoot me a text or give me a call, thanks!
Mike (707) 225-1421

I would look in the hunt classifieds in this forum. Back in January there was a post for “Cow elk hunts in Utah” I do believe. Price and success rate couldn’t be beat. He left a phone number to call on his post. Might want to see if it is doable this year. Worth a call at least.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom