Cow elk hunt unit 48-2 hunt 2100

I drew a Cow elk tag for unit 48-2 hunt # 2100 Season dates are Oct 15- Nov 30. I have never hunted the unit but thought I would give it a shot since I will also have a general deer tag and thought it might be a decent combo hunt oportunity. The hunt area is south of the Ketchum Warm springs road and I have been doing some E scouting via OnX. Thought I would ask if anyone has any experience in the area or info they would pass along. Thank you

It's gonna be a zoo for the month of October because of the general deer hunt. Main thing is to find the migration corridors. Find them and you will find the deer and elk. A buddy of mine and myself were lucky and got his bull tag and my cow tag filled last year on Oct. 16th.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom