Coyote Down!

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
Had time yesterday evening for a quick stand and had this one come in running for a 230 yard shot!
6781image.jpg

Just helping out the deer one yote at a time.

Nice work!! I have failed the few times I have tried in the last few weeks. Need to get down lower.

Elksniper::: Good job keep on smokin those yodel dogs!!

I went out on New years day for my first time this season to the ranch in Duran and we got beat down by 40mph winds from the moment we did our first stand. We got Blanked!

What rifle are you using?

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrats. Nicely done. Missed the only yote I've seen this season. Little further than I thought. Aimed for 265 and found out he was sitting around 309. Gave him a good scare though.

Ol' Buzztail... T/C Encore Pro Hunter 22-250 is what this one was taken with.

We got a T/C Venture Predator 22-250 that has yet to kill a yote but that will change soon.
1191image.jpg

Plan to get out a lot more!

elkmuzzleloader... Your story reminds me of a stand I did about a month ago. It had just snowed just enough to blanket the ground with an overcast. (perfect conditions). I started glassing the sagebrush flats in between calling. I could see this head of coyote about 300 yards away. I put the crosshairs on him when he moved out of sight. I called him into about 80 yards but could only see his head bouncing up and down in the sage brush. He spooked and I took a shot at him to what I thought was 400 yards but turned out to be more. Never seen a coyote run so fast!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom