Coyote Hunting Poll

Voted but it looks like the "ban" crowd is beating us my a margin of 4 points. Not good!
Zeke

I think it's a fake poll.
I'm getting lots of help from big message boards and the percentages haven't budged.

Phukkin liberal treehuggerz....

Sorry to waste your time fellas...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-14 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p] I WOULD GO OUT OF MY WAY TO KICK A ANTI HUNTER/TREE HUGER/ OR A LIBERAL RIGHT SQUARE IN THE NUTS OR TWINKIE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE!!!!!.......GOT MY VOTE!!!.............LETS SMOKE A PACK OF WOLVES !!!!!!!..........................YD.

I'm proud of the Cape Code folks, there are still 46% that voted to continue hunting coyotes and foxes. Granted, anyone from anywhere can vote but I don't think it's anymore likely that more locals voted for it than voted against it. The country isn't as anti hunting, even in the cities, as the media would have us believe. The media believes if they say it long enough and often enough, they can change how people think, not simply reporting how they think.

When you can take a far northeast poll, in the most liberal place in the country and get 46% support hunting, I believe that's cause to celebrate.

Thanks Harry, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

DC

put in mine, still down by 4
"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom