Coyote laws

snakeoil

Hey all, I am from Utah and I am going to be hunting deer in Colorado next week. I was just searching to find out if I need any other tags or lic. to shoot a yote if I happen on one? Thanks for any info you can help me with. Chad

Yes, I moved here from South Jordan, UT and had the same question. You have to have a small game tag in order to shoot them.

Thanks for they info, I read a couple of things that had said if I had a big game tag that I could as long as the hunt was going on?

you can hunt coyotes while hunting deer or elk in the area that the tag is good for once the tag is filled u must buy a small game to hunt yotes u would think they would let u hunt no matter what but it is the way it is

This is correct. Unfilled big game tag allows you to shoot yotes in the unit the tag is for, once tag is filled then you need a license. It never seems to fail the only time I see a yote while deer hunting is right as I am making my final move on a location or animal. So they seldom get shot during the big game season by me because I am always afraid I am going to bump the animals I am working to see....

to bad you can't use your big game tag on a mountain Lion I would have had one tonight.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom