coyote wearing trackin collar?

hogg_65

I shot a female yote on 2-26-08. she had on a tracking collar that had a date of 8-99. this must have been when it was put on her. there was phone number to call on the collar, but nobody answered. i will keep trying to call. my question is has anybody here had the same experience or know anybody who has. i would like to hear any stories or info. thanks.

That was my german shepherd. Call back I'll answer you #### ######!!!!!

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Yes I was calling about 4 or 5 years back in central utah with a friend and he was watching the backside of us he shot and coyote was down. When we walked out to it there was a collar on it (tan Leather). We were so pumped about it you would of thought it had 2 heads. I don't remember if it was a female or male but it had been collared from utah state U in northern utah.
CM

There is a lot of Coyotes collared that way on Desert Land. And I do think it was UofU that was doing the tracking on them. Probably one of the ones that got away?????? or maybe not

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

Now you've got to get a bandoleer thing and wear the collar around your neck, a la duck bands. See how many collars you can get.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom