Coyotes in utah

You're probably better off going north or south on that one. Utah county has been called to death the past couple years and the yotes are educated...including the West Desert and Tooele also. I'm not saying you won't run into some...it's just difficult calling.

I agree with Duvvy I just started trying hunting Coyotes last year, I started out in Utah County on the West Side of Utah lake, Tooele, and out past Eagle Mountain, and I could never call them in, the first 3 of 4 yotes I got were ones I saw running through the sage as I was leaving, I figured maybe I was just calling wrong, but then I went further down south outside of Filmore and I also went east to the Uintas(which was alot harder to call) but when I went down to Filmore and Scipio just about as soon as we started calling they came running in. So in the last year or so I have killed 13 yotes, with only 4 being in Utah County and I was only able to call in 1 there.
I hope this helped.

Jake Sorensen

Hey thanks for the tips guys! I'm heading out on wendsday. hopefully I'll have some good pics. to post!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom