crawfords late hunt

M

muley_legend

as we all no the hunt starts on sat. the 22 and not many bucks have moved in yet dose anyone no of some bucks

Or so they say. Depends to damn much on weather and we dont get the winters like we used to.

Woodruffhunter lives right next to the Crawfords, you may want to PM him if you need some info. I know he makes several trips out there to look at bucks.

ya we are kind of screwed, the unit has gone down hill in the last 7 years or so, 4 years ago we got us a 200+ buck out of there but got it taken away from us because we was 200 yards off the boarder, so if anyone knows of any good buck we would be greatfull!!!!!

How did the hunt go? I went over there friday afternoon and seen some nice bucks up by the towers. Seen one grounp that killed a 3 point that in my opinion wasnt worthy of being shot. in fact as they were drivin by us we were watching a nice 4x4 that would have dwarfed theres but thats hunting. Just wondering where you were at abd if you got one.

sorry i have note let you all no how the hunt went, it was great we had a good time, seen lots of bucks, hade a 190 class buck that we hunted the hole hunt,never did get him but we got him on film and that was good enough for us just to see a buck like this one was just sweet. Anyone else here anything about the hunt?

This one was taken off the Crawfords a week or two ago.

49401be76aeabc79.jpg

49401bfb6b683b7a.jpg

Nice deer it is good to know there are a few still around there. Did ya see alot of deer? Hopefully someday i can hunt this area.

There were a few 30" around the last days of the hunt. Especially west of the towers off the ridge.

sweet buck, what day did you get him, how wide and what dose he score, did you end up on the south side, or was you more twards north side

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom