crazy pic

That pic has been all over the web. It has been proven to be fake, and was actually an ad for a new Xbox game. Creepy as hell though!

Athens Archery Field Staff
Wicked1 Bowstring Staff

Isn't that a marajahoochie plant to the left there? If it is it explains alot!

Pulv

It looks like a chupacabra to me.

The chupacabras[1] (Spanish pronunciation: [tʃupaˈkaβɾas], from chupar "to suck" and cabra "goat", literally "goat sucker") is a legendary cryptid rumored to inhabit parts of the Americas. It is associated more recently with sightings of an allegedly unknown animal in Puerto Rico (where these sightings were first reported), Mexico, and the United States, especially in the latter's Latin American communities.[2] The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, especially goats.

Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Eyewitness sightings have been claimed as early as 1995 in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, and as far south as Chile. It is supposedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail.

Come on, I have family all over Sanpete, that could be cousin glen. Remember a lot of the genes came from just a few pools. Jorgensens(yeah my crew), olsons, cox's, etc., sure are a lot of us with the same name, all that cousin marrying produces a few guys like old glen here!!

I'm just glad they blurred out old Glenn's g-junk if you know what I mean.

Course if he comes from the Cox side there weren't much blurring needed, if you know what I mean!

So you guys are trying to tell me this fake , and there are no weird alien critters runnin around in the woods . What's next , now your going to tell me there is no bigfoots and Santa Claus . Way to kill my dreams and hopes . LOL

No I think thats a pic of me , when I got done packing my wifes bull out of fish creek. what a day. I guess I need more sun . lol. no really I think its a crack boy, we have them all over here. they do hell on the game population , mounted a few in the past but the hides arent that great ,

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom