Credit Card Update Deadline 2 / 20 / 24

How are you guys finding out that the cc updates are due today? I didn't get any emails and can't find it on the G&F website.

Last year did they hit cards the next morning after the card update deadline for the elk?
Yes, next morning. Except for 2023, when AZGFD screwed up and many guys had to point it out the screw ups and get their charges weeks later.

Only put in for points this year. Best of Luck to everyone who wants to hunt this year. should be a great year again for big Bulls.

I finally pulled my archery elk tag last year with 18 points so I'm back in the random pool with only one point. Can still hope for a miracle though.

How are you guys finding out that the cc updates are due today? I didn't get any emails and can't find it on the G&F website.
Check your spam folder or if using Gmail, might be in the Promotions folder. That’s where mine show up in Gmail.

IMG_1098.png

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom