CREDIT CARDS

I got a tag!!

375drawn.jpg

I got hit twice $15 and $25. I think it's youth tags for my son but can't figure it out. Those amounts don't make sense to me. Any ideas???

Congrats to your son SB that's 15 for the youth license and 25 for the tag.

I just call em as I see em!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-12 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]>I got hit twice $15 and
>$25. I think it's youth
>tags for my son but
>can't figure it out. Those
>amounts don't make sense to
>me. Any ideas???

$15 + 7.50 = junior javelina tag
$25 + 7.50= junior deer tag

Or $15 for youtH license

The 7.50 is the app fees that were already taken out

Brian

Thanks Brian!!! That makes sense I was too excited to comprehend the math. My 10 year old son drew a javi and a coues tag!!! Can't wait to find out where...

Charged for one of the archery strip tags and another for what should be 42jr.

Ryan

I got 2 charges one for $30 dollars which means both boys drew jr javelina tag and a second charge of 69.50 which means either the boys drew rifle tags or me and my bro drew archery strip tags.

Desert muley tag for me!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

I am a non res. had to call Cabelas to ask as they don't post pending charges. But I do have a deer tag charge pending

>I have a pending for 3
>non resident early Kaibab tags.
>12B or more likely
>12AW.

If you got 3 12AW late tags I think you got mine. I had 13 points. :(

Bogey what is the difference between a charge and a pending charge ? I have a Cabellas card also i am going to have to call them.

Well just for the fun if it I checked my credit card statement online and it shows a $225 charge to AZ. Game and Fish. No way am I expecting to draw this year. No question my curiosity is peaked.

NO PENDING CHARGE unbelievable last year guys drew with one point less than i had for my second choice.

I am not sure on the pending exactly, I think they get it as a charge from AZ etc and then it still actually has to go to there bank.

Does anyone know if there is a "back-door" way of checking status? We did it the old fashioned way (paid with a check) and this is KILLIN" me!

Bogey the lady at Cabelas explained it to me when i called but to tell you the truth when she said i didn't have one it kinda went in one ear and out the othere.LOL

I got hit for deer. That puts me hunting antelope in Aug. Colorado deer in Sept. And now az deer in Oct or Dec!! Now its time to kill.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]Hunting partner and I applied as non-residents with 14 points for 12AW late. No charges yet, still have a little bit of hope. Congrats to those who have hits so far, and good luck to those who are waiting. Anyone know how long it takes for them to charge everyone?

BC

Congrats Tony! It only took me 15 years to draw my desert sheep tag back in 98.

My wife, three boys, and I drew whitetail tags. Have to wait to find out where and when.

Wish we had a rough estimate on when results will post. I cannot understand how in this day and age they cannot code it so they charge your card and post the result. Some day they will speed up this process and We will probably put in and know within a day and we will all look back and remember how long we used to have to wait and laugh. Im old enough to still remember waiting by mail. Maybe the waiting period is good, it gives us a couple months of hope and not depressed for an entire year. If I didn't mess my app up I drew 13B archery or wife 12A West rut. Doesn't give me much time to get up there and scout the strip, hunt starts in a month. Good luck men.

I feel your pain, If it helps you out, my card took two days to hit for elk. I had given up hope too and checked every 15 min. not a great tag but a late unit 9 archery bull good luck.

Don't give up hope, I drew the kiabab a couple years ago and I found out through the results before my cc was charged. Which is why I use my bank card now. Good luck guys!

I just call em as I see em!

Well after reading the posts regarding "pending" transactions, I went back to check my credit card and it no longer shows a $225 charge to Az Game and Fish. So I am thinking I did not get drawn now. Hmmmmmmm?

Anyone been charged for a turkey tag yet?? I have no charges so far and am getting a little nervous :-/

I just checked to see if Points have been updated. Has this trick worked in years past?

No way I'll draw, but I'm 5 for 5 on tags this year so why would I want my luck to run out on a Strip permit?
Thanks

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

I heard a few sketchy things about the spring online draw. It must have messed up as I didn't get a tag... I did paper/check so I have to wait a few days till I can confirm that I have a desert sheep tag to go along with my WY rocky tag this year.... :)

Which unit is better 12 A west late or 12 B west late?
I drew one of them and to be honest about fell out of my chair after getting home from work when I checked and had the charge on my CC.

I am really starting to lose hope now. My card was hit the first day for elk! Well I guess if I don't get drawn I will be archery
hunting, so I guess there is a little hope.

I spoke with a friend in G&F today. The draw is over, but now they are going through to see whose credit cards won't hold up to the amounts charged. It does happen.

I was told that the information would be online next week.

I put in the old fashioned way so won't know till next week.

I just hope my 10-year-old grandson draws his first deer or javelina tag in 18B and Grandpa and his dad gets to take him hunting!

Don Martin
AWO

So..... Even though on-line applications greatly reduce data entry time, they wait till the same date to conduct the draw. Processing the cards post draw takes an extra week. Bottom line is that results take a week longer to post with the on-line applications. Did I translate that right?

cc feeding renzy is over - those funny the simple wait yourturn is n't thenorm anymore - everyone is ina hurry to go nowhere. they still do not find out where they are hunting till the results are posted.

never will like the cc crap!

So for those of us that sent checks...we have to wait until next week. Even though those checks were cashed many weeks ago and the funds confirmed???? I'm curious...why does it matter if some credit cards don't go through? Again, they have had our funds for almost a month. UM....this make no sense at all, am I missing something here?

Anybody think I still have a shot? I applied for 12AE early with 7 nr points. I thought I would be 100% but nothing on my card.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-12 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]>I'm curious...why does it
>matter if some credit cards
>don't go through?

Because if a charge is rejected, someone else that was next in the draw gets the permit. That's why the actual results are delayed until all the fees are accounted for.

My charge for a sheep permit is now official. The "Pending" charge of $265 changed to an actual charge a couple hours ago. So now I have to wait for AGFD to post the results to see if I drew 15C North or 45C.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Tony:

Congrats on the long awaited sheep tag!

Wasn't aware of a unit known as 15B North, hope you meant 15C North. If you got one of those tags, call me..

Don Martin
AWO

5211glenn_adamson_and_dale_reynolds_dec._10_2011_unit_15d.jpg

6971longfellow_dec._10_2011_unit_15d_glenn_adamson.jpg

28 1/4 inches tip to tip. May have been the widest ram taken in AZ in 2011!
848longfellow-_left_side_mass_2011.jpg

What in the hell have you been putting for Tony? My gosh 40 years a long time. Are trying to get a Bigfoot tag or something rarer? Maybe a Lake Mead Mermaid tag?

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-12 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]So here is the rest of the story. On the morning of the 17th I checked my computer website credit card and it showed a $225 charge to the Az Game & Fish as "pending". I began to think I might have gotten lucky.

Later, after seeing a number of posts about what it meant to have a charge "pending" instead of "posted charge", on the afternoon of the 17th I check the status again, and this time I did not have an Az Game & Fish charge on "pending" or "posted", so I figured I had not gotten lucky.

Recheck on the 18th and no changes. So last night, when I returned from an out of town trip, just because, I checked again, and now it shows a charge as "posted". Still there this morning.

So now I am getting a little excited, but really will not believe it until the actual results are posted.

I moved to AZ 2 years ago for no other reason but to hunt the strip well I got a strip tag and I'm pumped!

YOU AINT GOING TO KILL A BIG BUCK UNLESS THERE IS A BIG BUCK WHERE YOUR HUNTING!!!

Well, rather embarrassing because I only had a few points and just thought I would put in for a hunt I knew I would not draw, it was for a coues rifle hunt, the trophy type hunt in Unit 33 for December, only 50 tags issued. The embarrassing part is I can't remember if I put in a second choice.

So it is possible I drew an average coues rifle tag, or I drew a really special coues rifle tag. We will see.

Well Bruce---

No charges for DEER---either of us...BUMMER

Still some 'cheap' Wyo---'F' tags available......

I drew 'F' again as 3rd choice......

After last year and your Wyo-LQ 105---109 hunt.....

Get ya one of them Leftover 'F' tags and let's hook-up Nov. 6th in Cody.

I wanna good 'Kill Whitey' buck..haha

Robb

I have given up hope for a rifle tag!! Seems cc hits have stopped
so I think its safe to say I didn't draw looks like otc archery for me this year. It will still be fun!!

One of my friends (Mike) just called, he has either a Strip archery or a strip rifle tag! He had only 5 points, and yes he is a resident!

That dog, he drew a strip archery tag the first year it was offered and got a nice buck.

6690mike_hulsey_az_strip_archery.jpg

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

P.S. I got to wait until the results come out as I applied the old fashioned way. And I have 13 bonus points!

I just got a text from a friend of mine who says his card got hit. He has either a 13B archery OR a 13B rifle tag!

Lucky dog, he got drawn the first year that archery tags were offered on the Strip and after missing a couple of "boomers" he settled for this cool buck! He had just 5 bonus points this year, but he is an Arizona resident!

8851mike_hulsey_az_strip_archery.jpg

Since I applied the old fashioned way, and had 13 bonus points, I'll have to wait until next week when the official results come out!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Sorry about the double post! Mike just called, he checked his charges, he got an archery tag!

Says his shooting has improved, but will have just 10 days to hunt due to work (He is a big time private jet pilot).

I think we can get 'er done in that time!

Don Martin
AWO

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom