Curious about the snow.

Deercy

I've always watched the snow depth with interest. I'm curious what people on here are seeing. We've had snow on the ground for as long as I've seen it as far as time goes, but it hasn't been very deep here in Northern Colorado. In my opinion of course.

Pretty good snow cover where we irrigate. Not tons of deep snow but several smaller storms that dumped enough to cover eevry few weeks or days.
Snow fences we drive by regularly have a little more piled up than last year but not much.
We start irrigating next month so it will be interesting to see what the creek looks like compared to last year. Water held out pretty well for the meadows but by late summer it was dry.

I snowmobiled at 11,000 feet a couple days ago. Been riding the same area for about 35 years. Without actually taking any kind of measurement, I would say that the snowpack is around average. Which is pretty good considering the weird sporadic storms we've had this year.

I've always watched the snow depth with interest. I'm curious what people on here are seeing. We've had snow on the ground for as long as I've seen it as far as time goes, but it hasn't been very deep here in Northern Colorado. In my opinion of course.
What part of northern co? I have a cabin west of fort collins and snow was late to arrive… end of December but it has been knee to thigh deep since it showed up

SW corner. Pretty average but it seems dry on the winter range.
BB0958DA-4739-42AC-8547-A003EFF6287D.jpeg

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom