Custom Gun Stock Maker

Meander

I have a beautiful walnut gun stock blank I aquired from my dad after his health no longer allowed him to build custom rifles. I'm hoping to find someone in the state of Utah to work the blank into a stock that I can use for a new rifle project I have in mind. Any information you can provide for a local stock maker, or even a stock maker in another state would be appreciated. I'd also like to know who Winchester has making their wood rifle stocks for them. Thank you in advance.

there is a guy in Tucson, Az who makes all custome hunting rifles. i do not know if he does his own stocks or not but i believe so. i do not remember his name but in the Oudoor life where they talk about the big 3 the perfect 3 rifles he made one of the. he might be a lil costly though because his rifles sell for 25,000. what is the project you have in mind?
Casey

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-05 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]www.rifle-stocks.com they will turn your blank in any cal or make look at there web site rite around 100 bucks

Jim Cloward in Washington State I believe. Dont' have the info but hands down is about right for the project if he'll take it on. Great work, reasonable prices.

Jeff

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-05 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-05 AT 06:44?PM (MST)

Casey
Would that guy in Tucson Az. be Harry Lawson?
Been to his shop, lots of nice stuff! But kaaaa-chink.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom