CVA Kodiak

R

Rem308

I see Cabelas has these on sale ,good or bad muzzleloader ?Thinking of buying 2 of these for my sons.

Best of all is that these two muzzleloaders are free. A 100 dollar gift card and my points on my credit card and the rifles are free. Thank You Cabela's !

I have one and like it alot. The only thing i would change is the cheap sights that are on them other than that its a nice muzzy especially if your getting it free!!

I got a set of sights off a T/C Omega and also a set or two off of Knights.I will take off the sights and replace them right away.

Got the Kodiaks today and the sights are metal sights ,not the plastic sights they used to use.Very nice rifles.Nickel with black stocks.
Now I am going to get a CVA Wolf next.Hope to find a nickel/camo one.I will be watching the sales and auctions!

rem, Do yourself a favor and buy some Flitz Polishing Compound!! Take the rifle apart and remove the sights. Give the barrel, everything thats nickel plated a couple coats. It will prevent staining. Worked beautiful on an Optima i had.

I have used Flitz on another rifle.It was a T/C Black Diamond Stainless and water from cleaning left streaks on the barrel and Flitz took it off when nothing else I tried would do anything.

I am going CVA nuts. Went to Gander Mountain today and bought a CVA Buckhorn.They were on sale ,looks pretty good for the money.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom