Dads 2016 Alaska Brown Bear

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-16 AT 01:09AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-16 AT 01:06?AM (MST)

41906img0406.jpg

72016img0407.jpg

73414img0410.jpg

35012img0412.jpg

19619img0409.jpg

9' 7" Tall
27 5/8" skull

beautiful brownie cass! Need more details please. Where in Alaska? What guide did he use? What gun? I love bear hunting so please do tell more.

Awesome!!!! I am always amazed at the size of these bears. The Paw picture is amazing. Hope that first picture doesn't get seen by the picture police.

DZ

Awesome bear. Congratulations to your dad. Were you able to accompany him on the hunt?

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Congrats....that's an awesome brownie....beautiful country...how far was the shot? Thanks for sharing the pics...

))))------->

>Big teeth...come on, Cass, give up
>the hunt story.

I'm with fed... Let's hear the rest of the story... At least what caliber was used... Bucket list...

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-16 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]...did you put your rock costume on then scare it to him cass??

CtmQb2IVIAA94LJ.jpg

Comments like this is why i don't post here anymore.
Sorry for little information it was extremely late when i posted the photos. It was shot outside of port alsworth in AK i'm not sure exactly. He shot it with a Christensen Arms .338 lapua. 1 shot. He shot it from about 100-150 yards i'm not sure he just got home last night I haven't gotten the exact details. The Outfitter he used was Steve's Outdoors. I will get him to sit down with me and write a whole story for you guys.

-Cass

it's a great bear and I can't wait for the story..... please don't tell me you don't have the rock costume anymore....

CtmQb2IVIAA94LJ.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-16 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]After oh i dunno 10+ years im sure it doesn't fit anymore.
Similar to the humor about it

-Cass

Come on Cass, keep posting. Us old timers miss you and old oregon. Haven't heard from you in years. What have you been up too? Are you done with school? It's been a while.

Give your Dad a big congrats from me. That's a hell of an accomplishment. They can be some pretty tough hunts too. I see these bears on a daily basis and I still can't get use to how huge they are.

Tell POPS well done, That is a fine looking Bear.
Good see ya back.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Nice Job there Cass Sr!

You Hunting Anything else this Fall Cass?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Congrats to your father!
Do you know if he's going the make a rug or do some kind of mount?

Thanks
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom