Dads 52 Antelope

passthrough

Another awesome hunt shared with my kids and father. Too bad the boys went home before he killed one, but happy he finally connected!
7847dsc_0044a.jpg

9801dsc_0050a.jpg

9440051a.jpg

6796dsc_0055a.jpg

Some bucks we were trying to kill.
1736goat1a.jpg

1939goat2a.jpg

One my dad missed! Photos courtesy of Elksniper.
5688goat3.jpg

Nice thing about antelope is you can pack them out in one trip!
3483packouta.jpg

Great time with my family, I love how tough this hunt can be. My kids did great sitting in the blinds we made. I am excited about hunting with them in the future, but will greatly miss the sounds of them playing with trucks and making rock houses when they are grown up.
9274lana.jpg

Congrats to your Dad Wes! These pics are getting me excited for my first antelope hunt next weekend.

Thanks guys! My poor dad, its hard to see him getting old on me. It was his first time to hunt 52, as well as the first time to draw a tag. He never believed me on how wild those darn goats are until we watched some poor guy trying to stalk one and make it about 100 yards before he got busted, and the goat he was stalking was about 1200 yards out, and ran about 3 miles before he stopped! I didnt even have to give him a hard time about missing, 2 smartass little boys took care of that for me...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom