Dad's MI antelope

Cookie2

Very Active Member
Well the ole man did it again this year. After passing a couple of decent bucks we located this ole dude and he gave us a heck of a hard time but Dad hung in there and got the job done. Had to do quite a bit of walking and he is DEFINITELY paying for it today but quit just isn't in his vocabulary...
Just for fun, what do ya'll think he scores? I already put the tape on him and have a green score (if I know what I'm doing!)

8061fixed_2_post.jpg

Congrats to your dad. Great buck.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Congradulations to your dad on an awesome buck! Looking forward to seeing more nice speed goats and can't wait for my hunt!

Congrats to your dad cookie!!! Sweet looking goat! Right around 80? Good job guys!

I just call em as I see em!

Awesome goat Curtis. Congrats to your old man for sticking to it and getting it done on a great animal!

Where and when was this Antelope taken, was this just recently? Congrats to your dad on the very nice Lope...score...just a guess but maybe 79" without a side view to judge by.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

killed yesterday at about 1pm. and nmtaxi knows where the goat was killed since he's the one that pointed us in the right direction.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Curtis,
Tell your dad congrats on an awesome buck. I'm not even going to try and guess the score. :)
Kevin

Sorry but no side pics as of yet..... I'm gonna pull it out of the freezer this afternoon and show a friend of mine. I'll take some good pics of head then and post them up...
Thanks for all the compliments. Dad is way happy with this one!

Congrats !!!

We were out scouting for our hunt 14 days from now, man is it gonna be some work.

Again Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics.

76 3/8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

well the 3/8 is correct but noone is even close on the total score yet.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

83 3/8 according to cookies measurements

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom