Dad's Valles Caldera Cow Elk

elkz

My dad drew the Mobility Impaired Valles Caldera Cow elk hunt for the second year in a row. We were unable to connect last year. My dad got this cow at 300 yards on the last morning of the hunt. We had a great time and saw a bunch of elk, but this was the first one that gave him a clean shot. My dad said he never thought he would be excited to shoot a cow. We had fun hanging out and were pumped to get one on the last day of the hunt. The caldera is an amazing place.

8067img_0051.jpg

9540img_0060.jpg

Elkz, way to go. Congratulations to your dad and you. His smile tells it all. Nothing like giving back to your dad who gave to you in the first place. Can't beat a father, dad hunt.Post up a story on where and details as you can. Always up for a good read especially from the Valles.

Happy smiles and full freezer to boot. Good family hunt priceless.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom