Dall sheep taken in 2012?

Bambistew

Very Active Member
Didn't see many sheep pictures from the past season. Wondering if any of you guys got lucky or not? And by lucky, I mean getting to hunt sheep in Alaska, or Canaday, for the white critters.

The wife and I managed to pull a couple out of a spot not far from our house. Had a fun, exhausting, and memoriable hunt. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Post up some pics if you got any, heck post up some from years past.

6092p1050174.jpg

This kind of white thing? LOL

1206dscn0835-001.jpg

Ok, here's the white thing you were talking about. Not mine but I got to be there when my oldest daughter shot it! Even better!

7766dscn0479.jpg

Those are a couple stud rams that you and your wife shot! Congrats on a fine hunt.
Do you have any field photos that you would share?

Zeke

Those are all gorgeous animals but Zeke needs to plead with his woman folk to let him shoot one, once in a while! LOL. Great huntin year for all of you. I'd love to chase those white critters at least one more time.

By the way Zeke, we just got back from helping your friend Jeff fill his Cali Ram tag. It is not even close to being white, but it is a dang nice animal as well. Maybe he will post pics sometime.

Good job congrats. great pics and story. Maybe one day. I seen some doll sheep a couple times. Next on the back burner after I draw my RM and then Stone! Rutnbuck

This was a crazy hunt, from being charged by a griz, to being surrounded by a pack of wolverines, and almost having to DLP one... to being robbed by another wolverine, and dislocating my shoulder 9 miles from the strip... On top of all that, we got a nasty sunburn. Alaska is the best place in the world. :)

7753p1050152.jpg

Teach you right. Poor thing got Sun Burned!! Sheep killer!! Good Job congrats and want to hear more!! Tell us about the Grizz Charge, More stories, More pics Congrats to you and your wife.

Rutnbuck

Nice rams for sure. Did you check out the Proving trail Adventure video yet? Those guys have some secrets for sure and no guides used.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom