Damn Cabela's

Daubs

Years ago Cabela's offered fitted hunting hats...that went all the way up to a wonderfully huge, XXL that fit my size 8 head. I was smart enough to stockpile a bunch when they were being discontinued.

I also have very wide feet, EEEE or 4E. Cabela's was one of the few outfitters that offered gore-tex, thinsulate hunting boots that fit my fat-feet. Not any more!

Logged on today to order another pair of boots, and low and behold, they are non-existent!

Damn you Cabela's!

.....that's a bummer Fred. Have Wilma ask Betty where she gets Barney's hunting boots.....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Chubaca, you might check with Yoda, he can special order you some from "Starfleet Command"......LOL!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Tell me about it! 7xl shirt, 4xl pant, 14EEE boots, and 7 7/8 hat. I too am fairly well stocked up thanks to the internet and buying in the past off Ebay but certain stuff is just non-existent in the larger sizes. Make me wonder where T-bone shops, certainly not Cabelas!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Sage, if you run out of clothes I think Montana canvas might take custom orders. If not try an upholstery shop.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

lol, i might like a nice roomy western cut waterproof winter jacket...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Item # 8 on the list of "things you cannot UNSEE".

The butt crack on a plumber who wears a 4x pair of Levis.......LOL!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

My Dad has very narrow feet and he bought Cableas boots religiously and now they don't supply them anymore. I think he may have to go to the Chinese ladies shoe store to look for boots.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

I'm with ya Dauds.
I wear 4Es, and have a pair of those old Cabelas Outfitter boots. Best late season, cold weather boots I've owned in 40+ years of hunting in the snow.
Now, the corporate bookkeepers have decided us wide feet guys just don't line their pockets enough.

Anybody know of a "hunting" type, high, lace up, insulated boot that costs less than a new bolt action ?

I can never get the crotches quite large enough in my pants either. (you know, for the potato I carry around down there) LOL

Good luck guys,
Zeke

>I can never get the crotches
>quite large enough in my
>pants either. (you know, for
>the potato I carry around
>down there) LOL
>
>Good luck guys,
>Zeke

***With that one I think I will go look for my waders, LOL!

I have a rather large head myself, and always have trouble finding hats I am comfortable in. One size fits all my aching head!!

"In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom