Damn TFinal....

JimNv

Our politics may differ but your photography is astonishing!

First time I went to your site today. Very, very good.

Hey Thanks! That's a nice thing to say. That site has not been updated in over a year and most of the shots on there are older than that! I'm on a dial up so it's real hard to keep it updated. I'm having a website built for me right now. It will be at [email protected].

Here's a shot from a recent outing. . . Thanks again for your kind words!

45e043e012d62e32.jpg

Its probably been asked, but what is your gear of choice if you are just out in the hills knocking around? I have a thought to get that Rebel XTi (Canon). I have an older Eos and have a 300mm lens for it that I think would fit.

Just curious.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-07 AT 11:35PM (MST)[p]I use all nikon, i shoot mostly the 70-200 vr afs, the 80-400 vr, and 17-35 afs, and the 12-24 f4. I like 28-70 for portraits, and the 500 f/4 for large animals that are a ways off. . . if you search around for my posts, or hoofsandhorns posts you'll see actual photos of the gear being used in the field. . .

Thanks for the kudos outdoortony. . .

some people have all the luck. i know you live in a premo spot. i lost your old site. looking forword to your new one. i will check it out. we are at that point now phase 2 up grade old site. keep up the good work. lvoakey

i love it!!! great color stand out. that will sell its self! looks like J D CHALLENGER art work i have 2 on the wall. you just moved the bar to a higher level. lvoakey

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-07 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Oak, thanks again for the nice words, I'm glad you like it. I think I understand your point, but to me, there's NO luck in the way I live my life, it's all work . . . I give up more than you would imagine to do what I do, but, there's no shame in doing what you love, even if your truck has 250k miles on it!!! LOL

Some shots take years of planning and research, and waiting, some fall in your lap, but at the end of the day, you have to be there and ready when it all comes together.

here's one more for you . . .

45e1b48c6673b536.jpg

Thought I would send in a couple shots for you that may not have seen them of Tony in the field doing what he loves to do.

45e34255776cc5e8.jpg

45e3428f7afcc155.jpg

45e342f901cc2bc6.jpg

Thanks again guys. If any of you ever are up my way, give me a shout and maybe we can hook up for some field shooting in Glacier Park, if nothing else, I'll be able to point you in the correct direction.

Take care,

Excellent pics of dancers in their regalia TFinal. You ever print the second one? That would look killer on my wall.

Nice post processing as well. Photoshop?

Yes, they both are PS'd I put the, “love the one youre with” shot on cards to GIVE AWAY during Valentines Day!

I have tons of powwow shots! I just decided to do some playing around in PS.

Thanks for the compliments. . .

Send me a PM. . .

Dang man! That second indian picture needs to be on my wall BIG and framed! WTG d00d!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I just private-lined the National Geographics boys-in-the-board-room and told them there's a guy out here that can kick their photo people's a$$!!

can i go to the photography school of Tfinal??? where do you sign up. WOW!!!! those couple indian photos are outstanding, and i dont know how you put that look on them, the Photoshop stuff, but damn i want to learn!!! I guess i need to figure out and learn somethings, this ole digital olympus is looking like a little baby, maybe i need to get it out of AUTO mode haha.

Congrats on doing what you love!!

Garrett

Tony- those Native American dancer pics are absolutely incredible. Awesome work, man. I love them both. Do you ever put your stuff up in a gallery anywhere?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom