dates for region B hunt

goforbroke

Planning an antelope (unit 9)and deer rifle hunt (region B most likely unit 13 deer as will be antelope hunting there also) for my 12 y.o. son. He will shoot the first antlered buck he sees for deer, most likely for antelope also. I would prefer to go after October 16 as most of the antelope hunters will be gone, but I can't see when the any buck mule deer hunt closes this year. I know last year it was October 15th. Anyone know?

Planning on walk in access areas so I know it will be crowded. If you have tips send them my way. Thanks

I called and antlered mule deer ends the 15th. Hunting north of Lusk or there more white tail or mule deer? We prefer to come after the 15th so less crowded, but would also like him to have an opportunity.

thanks

The Final Regulation that has all the unit dates and quotas for all the animals is right on the G&F website for you to click on and look at! If you go to any unit after about the first 5 days you should not run itno that many people as the bulk are there for the opener and usually hunt less than a week.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom