Daughter Drew Unit 24 Elk

Hello all, my daughter drew a unit 24-1 elk tag. We are so excited to start learning the area. Only time we have spent on the unit has been in the winter calling coyotes. I would be interested in talking to individuals that have had this tag in the past. Wish her luck!
Is she an archery hunter? I hole
So it is a pretty fun place to be for the rut.

Hello all, my daughter drew a unit 24-1 elk tag. We are so excited to start learning the area. Only time we have spent on the unit has been in the winter calling coyotes. I would be interested in talking to individuals that have had this tag in the past. Wish her luck!

She's in for a fun hunt. Lots of elk and easy access to the whole mountain. Don't overlook the flats to the south and east.

She's not a bow hunter. We are residents and will be able to spend a bunch of time there looking around. Should be fun. Thanks for the reply.
Cool. If you get out and scout you will find good elk. A couple days scouting will allow you to cover the entire unit and find your favorite areas. Do not overlook the sage flats and desert portions of the unit on the south and sw ends.

It has been a few years but I have hunted 24. My Dad and I had one of our best hunts ever there. You will likely know more about the are than me since you are a resident but I would be happy to share what we learned and help in any way I can. Shoot me a message if there are things I can share.

Good luck to your daughter! You are both going to have a wonderful time!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom