Daughter's 1st Turkey

S

Stryker

After several long months of anticipation, a couple of scouting trips, and enough in-house calling to make my wife want to move out - the Colorado Spring Season Turkey hunt ended for my 13 year old daughter at 8:09 am this morning / opening day...

This was her very first time hunting turkeys and a hunt she has talked about for years.. Above all other game, a turkey has always been at the top of her list.

IMGP0875.jpg

IMGP0873.jpg

I can not encourage everyone enough to take a kid hunting, you will get more excited and have more fun then if you were hunting yourself.

A brief thanks to the Colorado Division of Wildlife for the way they manage Youth "only" State Wildlife Areas..

Best of luck to everyone else who are out chasing these great birds around!!!

Congrats to your daughter and her guide!

I was going to try and get out this weekend, but the wife is sick and I'm watching the little ones.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom