Daughter's First Antelope

B

brianflanag

My daughters (10 and 13) had a great first antelope hunt. Each antelope measured about 13". The 13 year old made a 400 yard shot and the 10 year old made a 200 yard shot. I am very proud of each of them.
48b2dcff6fec116a.jpg

48b2dd7d736dcbe8.jpg

Congrats to both of your daughters on their successful Lope hunts, good to see the young ones following their dads foot steps. What part of NM were you hunting?
Thanks for the pictures.

Brian

Congrats. Nothing better than spending time hunting with your kids.
And if they shoot something its even better.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Big Time congrats Brian, you are truely living the dream! I just showed my little 10 year old , she got prett jazzed just now. Again congrats on a great hunt and thank you for sharing it here with us....Larry

You must be an incredibly proud Papa right now. Great looking goats and beautiful daughters. And a 400yd shot puts the icing on the cake.

Again Congrats big time! It doesn't get any better, ever!

Ed
48b40f8d167f898e.jpg

www.huntpacks.com

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom