Dawg and the Ghost

G

grayfox

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-03 AT 06:42PM (MST)[p]Well when the Dawg, that is Hounddawg sometimes called one of those Utah County boys, was at BYU, he went to a supernatural lecture being given there by a famous professor from back east, who was one of the leading authorities his field.

Being a little bashful, the Dawg sat just as far back in the rear as he could, hoping nobody would recognize him after his escapades the week before over in Shiprock. Now that's another story...so...don't get me started.;-)

The professor started out by asking a few questions, just to get a feel for just how well-informed those BYU people were.:eek:

"How many of you believe in ghosts?" About 50 raised their hands, including the Dawg . "Good, that's a substantial number of believers! I am happy that you are with me!" :D

"Now, have any of you ever talked to a ghost?" There were about 12 that raised their hands to that and Dawg was one of them. The professor was really excited to have the response, so he went right on.

"Have any of you ever touched a ghost?" This was getting a little embarrassing for the Dawg, but he raised his hand again with two others.

"Hey, this is super, I haven't had that many real believers present ever before! So he went one step farther.

"Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" Way back there, Dawg raised his hand.

"Young man, in all the years I've been lecturing on paranatural phenomena, nobody has ever claimed that! Why don't you come on up here and tell us about your experience? I am sure everybody would be glad to hear all about it!" :7

Now the Dawg was really embarrassed, but he did get up and walk down there, because everybody was watching him.

"So, Dawg, tell us what it is like to have sex with a ghost?" }>

The Dawg was flabbergasted, "Ghost? Did you say 'ghost'? From way back there, Dude, I thought you said 'goats'!:p

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

I believe everything in this story except the part about Houndawg ever being admitted to BYU! I think if he were to get with in a mile or two of that place he would be struck with lightning.

Rut

Alright you rotten bastards, have your fun!! Looks like the Gray Fox is healed up from his surgery and able to type again. I guess the surgeon didn't get my payment on time!!

I sent him $500 cash in an envelope and begged him to Castrate the Gray One once he got him knocked out.

Have your fun but revenge is mine, thus saith the houndsman.

As for BYU, I don't go near the place. Had a little run in with the law there many years ago, and apparently they don't forget and my name is on their computer... near as I can tell at the top of the list.

A few years back I went to eat at the Brick Oven and parked in some BYU parking. We came out to a BYU ticket cop standing at my truck and he started talking excitedly at me... throwing out words like "warrant", "wheel lock", "impound" and "arrest".

Well, there was one of him and 3 of us and my buddies didn't feel much like walking to the impound lot that day, and they felt even less like being in the custody of BYU police. And this guy wasn't exactly a big mean Tongan, if you get my drift. My two buddies had a little come to Jesus talk with him when he started getting serious about putting on that wheel lock.

Needless to say, I never even drive by that campus anymore. Cuz I know there is a guy checking plates everyday, praying fervently to get a match with my name, even these many years later.

As for the goats, don't knock it til you try it. Me and my goats have something special. Something meaningful and real, something none of you hound guys or sheep herders would ever understand. Maybe only QuailRunner knows what I'm talking about.

-Dawg
Future Pres. of BYU and member of Goat Hall of Fame

Nice, I leave for a week or so, and HD is calling me out saying that I have 'special relationships' with goats. Talk about slander/liable (whatever). I haven't been anywhere near a goat in months, well, weeks. Anyhow, my reputation as a clean liver has been challenged and will forever be tainted with these false acusations. I am offended by the cruel and unusual treatment that 'Hound guys' spew without provocation. Besides, here is the real deal...

A fellow I met in the 'crossbar hotel' a few months back started braggin about his woman he had waiting for him. Well, I thought he was full of crap, no one was as good as he was talking, besides he was a sick drunk (I believe he had a permanent blood/alcohol content of .18, similar to his IQ). I told him he was a liar and that any goat was better than the cheap whore he had behind his story. Well, one thing lead to another, and when we were released, I had to prove my theory. To be quite honest. Turns out I was wrong... but that is another story.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom