de-masculation of hunters

beavis14

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]i have witnessed this more and more on this site. when did some of members in our hunting community get there manhood plucked away ? our grandfathers would puke at the wussyness.....examples

what sleeping bag should i use? grandfathers answer.. whatever is in the garage or a blanket will do fine quit whinning.....new age answer....600 $ bag rated for 80- even though it rarely gets below zero in utah ect.

the mosquitos are biting me help ! grandfathers answer....roll up your sleaves and quit whinning !.......new age... use chemical blah blah

it's cold in august when i hunt it's like 38 deg in the morning... grandpaws answer..are you kidding me !! it's august put on a quilt jacket and quit whinning. new age answer....1000 $ suit in the latest fashion camo pattern.

scouting.....grandpaws answer fill up your truck and put feet to the ground. new age .......trailcams ( mommy !someone touched my trailcam ). or begging on the internet...

i hope no one is so offended they get there wittow bloodpressure raised and need additional counciling or need there meds increased. waaaaa...but i think it was time to express i at least for one hunt like my grandfathers.......

I'm one of the "old dogs" so I know exactly what you're saying.

I like nice stuff and enjoy being comfortable but I think we've gone overboard on the whole "wussy, comfort, hi-tech" deal too.

We've all bought into the notion that the more money we spend the less effort and work we'll need on a hunt. I still like mud on my boots and blood under my fingernails.

BTW; does this latest camo pattern make my azz look too big?

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]What internet site did your Granpa use Beavis? My Grandpa told me to use whatever knowledge or tool to better yourself.I have some decent gear I've collected over the years and tips.I still use wool,along with synthetic stuff.I still learn something new everyday! I'm a young 56 that most guys can not keep up with,just old school type tho.

I'm a wussy!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

At least you're smart enough (and secure enough) to admit it! lol

OK, maybe I was a bit blunt on the whole wussy deal.

I do think the hunting deal has evolved away from woodsmanship to the "trailcam" mentality. Be that good or bad is for you to decide.

Zeke

My grandpa and father give me a hard time about all the high tech gear that I use for hunting/camping. They think that I need to step back and use the good old stuff that they used. As my grandfather says ?It will put hair on your chest?. If he had ever seen my chest he would know that I don't need any more hair. LOL! All joking, when I turn the tables on them they openly admit to purchasing the best equipment that they could afford at the time. So really the only difference from us and them is that we have more and better stuff available to select from.

400bull

Guess that puts me in the wussy bracket as well. I got trail cams all over the place and I love em.
That being said i would bet I hunt just as hard if not harder and put just as much mud and miles on my boots than the Real man next to me without trail cams.
Personal opinion i guess.

I may not be old enough to be your grandpa, so it does not go back that far. It's not only hunting but the world in general is becoming driven by estrogen. Maybe too many Soy Bean products. Every sport show spends 90% of the time talking about someone's life or feelings, estrogen. Is it worth spending weeks talking about Tiger Woods and his excapades, estrogen.

I do marvel at the worry and the expense of hunters and how it has changed. I am also guilty to some extent. Do we really need $2,000 optics (my addiction, so yes), $100's clothing, boots, camo for every season and terrain. so many worry about premium ammo, guns that weigh 2lbs. Radios, stands that holds your gun with no recoil to be able to shoot 1,000 yards. The old Rem with off the shelf Core-Loks kills 'em dead. $40,000 vehciles, $10,000 ATV's, $800 range finders, the list goes on and on.

Sadly, very few things makes a better hunter, but just the opposite. Mostly new stuff is to make it easier.

Well there's a few items I do have:

A pile of Misc "Panzy-Ass-Cams"!

And a fair selection of Misc Spark Plugs/Coils for Wheelers!

I've never bought any of them though!:D

If I quit Collecting the Collectables,I'd be accused of de-masculation!

You gotta realize!

Some of these Boys are going in for Voice Changes,WTH do you think is gonna happen?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I'll take my chances without the WORTHLESS Core-Lokts!

WOW TUFF GUY. I am not talking about a few mosquitos buzzing around... I am talking about 50 around you at one time... you must not have it that bad. If you are man enough to take them on without anything... well let's go hiking cause I gotta see this.

Have you ever noticed how every hunter you talk to, hunts just as hard (or harder) and shoots just a well (or better) as anyone out there?

Every body's a hardazz! LOL. Just look at all the kill photos where the hunter puts on his best "tough guy" face so we can all see what a badazz he is (with the quad in the background). Give me a break!

We are an ego-driven bunch of opinionated dudes. Me included.

I guess it all boils down to what kind of experience we want. If the inches are the reason you hunt then go for it. Seems to me there's more to it than that.

My feeling is we've traded away the *romance* for the *inches*. But it's called hunting..... we all get to choose how we enjoy it best. The score shouldn't be the determining factor in the success of a hunt. (it's interesting but shouldn't detract)

The retailers count on the fact that hunters start thinking they can "buy" success.

disclaimer: not meant to single-out anyone, just my random thoughts.

Love, Zeke

"I guess it all boils down to what kind of experience we want. If the inches are the reason you hunt then go for it. Seems to me there's more to it than that.

Women have been hunting for inches longer than men have. Maybe its just a natural evolutionary progression..... Terry

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]LMAO! True Terry! So true.

I just re-read my post. The whole thing sounds a little smutty if we look at it from that paradigm. LOL

How can I be taken seriously while I'm laughing at my own rant?

Zeke

Dang Beavis, I think your post got everybody's synthetic, breathable, scent-lok, non-chaffing underwear in a wad.

my grandpa would have asked why folks run all over the place looking for deer..."turn the dogs loose and let them push the deer to ya'"

Won't mention any names, but I know some folks who walk around in the mountains for a week and return to the low land for a mani/pedi and massage appointment.

And I Quote:

Every body's a hardazz! LOL. Just look at all the kill photos where the hunter puts on his best "tough guy" face so we can all see what a badazz he is (with the quad in the background). Give me a break!

How bout the Archery Hunter a couple years ago holding his Bow by his Bull with the F'n Rifle leaned up against a tree in the Background,only damn thing missing in that Pic was the Quad,but you know damn well it was nearby!

Anybody got that Pic saved?How bout it CUPSY?

I agree 100%. Quick story. I took a guy out last year from an urban area of California as a favor to the landowner whose land I hunt. I swear this guy had much of the REI catalog, Cabela's catalog and a gun he had never shot, and had no idea how to shoot well. A lot of it is urbanization, grandpa lived in the country or spent time in the country and got comfortable with it many city hunters today are not. This is also the age of the gadget even on this site people love the gadgets.

HEY GRANDPA "HOW MANY DEER DID YOU SEE TODAY?"
ANSWER "I DON'T KNOW MAYBE 500 TO 600 AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A PAIR OF THEM CRAZY BINOCULARS". HOW MANY WERE BUCKS, "HELL I CAN COUNT THAT HIGH".

TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

It's all relative....Progress.

As all us "tough guys" sit here typing away on the computer in the 21st century.

A mere 100 years ago, hardly anything in your life today, even existed. Look around you for 10 minutes and ponder it.

If I want to experience how my great grandfather lived-hunted, where do I cut myself off from todays world and step into his? I appreciate how he lived, as he probably appreciated how Daniel Boone lived, but I like it where I am.

Acouple of days might be fun, but after about the third day with none of my current conveniences, I am going to become REAL pissy.

Even Bear Grillis can't get away from the "safety net".....although, they do let the retard drink his own piss!

I have heard that there is an outfitter in Wyoming or Montana that provides a 7 day buffalo hunt, that is totally 1850....boots, underwear, biscuits and buttwipe!

Word is, you go in the front door at their headquarters and come out the backdoor into 1850 buffalo country, saddle up, or climb in a buckboard and ride 2 days into the boondocks.

You aren't a guest, you are part of a team and share in ALL work and camp chores.

You get sick or break a leg and it's a 2 day wagon ride back to town.

You would have my respect as a "tough guy hunter" after you completed that week.

Just as an aside, I went thru and survived a 2 week "Survival School" in Little Creek,Va, back in 1967. I was Navy Aircrew and had to complete several such courses, none of which came close to Little Creek.

I was 22, bullet proof, and as mean and tough as anything on the planet.....I thought. Those instructors could make me cry like my little sister, piss my pants and beg for my momma. I got thru it....lots didn't. After day 2, you forget that it is "just training" and will end in a few days.

Seals, Rangers and Jarhead Sniper candidates had to last several weeks! Those guys were/are some hardcore dudes!

I would probably piss myself just filling out the waiver application today.

I have a deep and abiding love of the age we live in and the "toys" we have access to in the modern world.

Yes, I am a wuss.....but I know the difference.

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Great comment. Kinda takes the fun out of it for me. Its nice to have stories to tell.

>It's all relative....Progress.
>>
>I have heard that there is
>an outfitter in Wyoming or
>Montana that provides a 7
>day buffalo hunt, that is
>totally 1850....boots, underwear, biscuits and
>buttwipe!
>
> Word is, you go in
>the front door at their
>headquarters and come out the
>backdoor into 1850 buffalo country,
>saddle up, or climb in
>a buckboard and ride 2
>days into the boondocks.
>
> You aren't a guest, you
>are part of a team
>and share in ALL work
>and camp chores.
>
>You get sick or break a
>leg and it's a 2
>day wagon ride back to
>town.
>
>You would have my respect as
>a "tough guy hunter" after
>you completed that week.
>

Sounds like a pretty interesting adventure! Guess they're not hot about GTL out there... ;-)

I'm not about being a panzzzeee....but.......

My YFZ450 climbs sand mtn a little bit better than my Honda Trail 70 does. Don't look for handouts, but asking for a point in the right direction isn't all bad. I'm all about technology and hard work mixed together.

Work smart, not hard. Why walk accross the canyon to spook a little buck, when I can tell he ain't worth the hoofing it over there.

I see what you are saying, but not all things in life fall into the "they don't make them like they used to" catagory. Because SOMEthings are better now more than ever.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

Figure I better show you why I ask the question I did about "Skeeters" since I felt like you were calling me out for being "De-masculated". The Family and I went camping this weekend... This is my daughter. We sprayed her face before she even got out of the vehicle... We kept putting on layers of spray all weekend. This is how she reacts to mosquitos. I will try anything that seems safe enough to keep them away.

4461imag0093.jpg
8543imag0081.jpg

Most likely grandpa was taking advantage of the technology of his time. He just didn't have as much available to him. The gun he was shooting was probably one heck of a leg up from someone two generations ahead of him. That being said...I do agree that people are extremely spoiled. Part of the problem is that it's such a trendy over-commercialized sport anymore that if you don't have $10,000 worth of gear somehow attached to you as you head up the hill then you just don't fit in. I use $300.00 binoculars and a $400.00 spotting scope. Thats nothing compared to what I could spend but grandpa would think I was nuts. To each his own.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-11 AT 10:28PM (MST)[p]Gorgeous little girl Tine. Great comment Nickman.

Ask "grandpa" how he liked tetanus, lyme disease, giardiasis and malaria. We now use deet - - my grandpa (along with the neighboring indians) used to go to the stinky, sulfer springs to bathe and "mud up" so they could rid themselves of ticks and lice. I'm sure he'd prefer a good shot of repellent than a trip to sulfer pots.

Geez people.

TRH

I've got some new and fairly hi-tech equipment. I'm still one of the "old guys" and do wonder how we have become so wussy (as a society) very very often.

I do not believe this generation could accomplish what was done from December 7th, on through June 6th and thereafter....technology would be VERY capable. Resolve???

Within the shadows, go quietly.

I say whatever makes your hunting/outdoor experience rewarding and fulfilling. That is up to you. The technology is simply there to make your experience easier and safer.

Eldorado

The one thing I always remember about my Grandad is he wore Wellington Boots hunting all the time....I swear he must of had feet like a Pack-Mule..

You do have to wonder where it is headed. I saw an advertisement for the electronic wind direction detector the other day. What a worthless gadget. Who is teaching our young people woodsmanship skills anymore. Could they actually use a compass and map if the batteries in the GPS went dead? Sharpen their own knife vs replacing the blade? I have to agree with the statement that the retailers are marketing a bunch of stuff to us that really isn't necessary. Some of makes it more convenient and is also fun to use. I'm guilty of owning some of it too! Not the butt-out tool though.

I don't know what my Grandpa would say about all the gear, but I know for a fact he'd have a stroke if he knew what we all paid to hunt each year when considering gas, gear, licenses, applications, permits, and possibly guided hunts. I don't know about you all, but I would speculate that if I told my Grandpa I spent anything over $1,000 on anything hunt related so that I could kill a deer he'd throw up.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-11 AT 07:29AM (MST)[p]We can blame it all on Clarence Birdseye. He invented the TV dinner, shortly after WWll and it has all gone completely amok since then!

The automatic percolator coffee pot, with timer, and the TV remote control were also big steps.

The Japanese, Chinese and Arabs were all "technical cavemen" in those days, so we only have ourselves to blame.

Think about it! When Columbus came here, a book was one of the most expensive things a person could buy. Cabela's just mailed out a bizillion of them, at probably $.39 a copy!

Our great grandchildren will think we were retarded, when you see where it all is 75 years from now.

Maybe the Amish are smarter than we thought?

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

Biggest wussy de-masculatory thing I notice is the whiny babies who can't shoot past 500 yards or probably even to it judging those who can, Whaaaaa.....

My Gramps would say what Fuggin business is it of yours how I hunt? Get your nose outta my business or I'll bloody it, #####!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

About 25-30 years ago, on one of my first trips to South East Alaska, I was talking to this older local, who I am sure was someone's grandpa. I asked him about whether there were many deer on the Island we were on. He proceeded to explain how the wolves had killed off the deer herd. He went on to tell a story of how, only a few years earlier, he and his buddy had taken a skiff down to a cove on the end of the Island, and with their pistols, shot more than 15 deer each, on that single trip. He explained how you just could not do that anymore "because of the damn wolves".

I did not spend the time to read every post but I got the point after the first post. As technology continues to move forward at a rate most cannot keep up with, the world in general seeks for "comfort" and "convenience" out of this technology. The sales pitch is always with our product, you will do things easier, faster, have better results, blah, blah, blah. I am one to use my best judgement on purchasing gear, etc. My purchasing tends to be driven off of experience, not what some sales dude says it will do.

But hey, if you need "battery operated boot warmers, a 32 foot fifth wheel with 5 kick outs to shelter 2 people comfortably, a 10" lifted truck with 24" chrommies furnished with dvd players to keep you entertained on the hunt when simply being out in the woods ain't cutting it for you, and you can afford it all, then go for it, pursue your "wussyness" and leave the back country for the real men!

Well.... I have read the whole darn thread and have thrown in my 2 cents from time to time.

From my perspective I would have to say that what I read has comfirmed again about what I think of hunters.

Hunters are passionate, hard working, independant, and unique.
In other sports the participant has to conform, somewhat, but in hunting there are as many ways to skin the cat as there are hunters.

I worked in sporting goods retail for 20 years which was the hunting "internet" of the day. Even way back then I knew it took all kinds to make the world go-round.

So, you do it your way and I'll do it mine and when I return from the hunt I'm going in for a facial, clip and color, lift and dip. LOL

Zeke

So the moral of this story is:

To be a real man you've got to hunt with a stick or throw rocks at them while running around the mountain side in a loin cloth. Also would need to count how many moons have come and gone to know when seasons start and wagon train it to where ever it is the person would like to hunt with some cows and chickens to barter with the wildlife agencies for tags. Ahhhh, the good ol' days. :D

Just a feeling I've got,and I could be wrong,but my bet is that beavis was sitting in air-conditioned comfort when he started this thread.

>Beavis, I killed my first deer
>with a knife, you're all
>panzies.
>
>-----------------------------------------------
>http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Thaat made me laugh because my very first animal I actually did have to kill with my knife. Lesson learned: don't leave your extra bullets in the truck.

Fleming didn't discover penicillin until 1928. But for Fleming, most of todays "tough as Grandpa folks" would have died before they were weened. The rest of us "wuzzies" braving the rocks and ridges wouldn't even be here, to begin with. For the last 90 years we've been breeding asthmatics to diabetics and keeping our offspring alive for 85 years. Thank the Lord! I'm one of them! One of the great (or bad things) about humans is we adapt, if we live. If life requires we live in cave next to a malaria swamp, as a species, we can do it. If we can buy a down comforter and shoot'em so far away they couldn't smell us if the wind was blowing straight at them, "most" (not all) will do it. My guess is, the "tough as Grandpa" folks enjoy the "fun" and "satisfaction" associated with "doing it that way". To some degree, most of us think we're still "kinda like Grandpa" when we got a tag in our pocket, even when we are decked out like a Cabelas poster boy.

Oh, got to run, time for my actos pill and I think I'll hit the shower, jeez, it's been hot here today and I'm feeling a little sticky. Man I hate this computer, I should be out splitting shingles or chinking holes in the logs.

DC

Great thread guys. I read all the posts and my guess is every one of us can appreciate how our grandfathers did things but things have changed since then, some for the better (medicine, vaccines, safety, etc.) and some for the worse (we all have our own examples).

I'm in my early 30s and believe it or not I grew up without electricity or an indoor bathroom (in Oregon). My folks were the hippy type and we grew our own food, raised or own animals, made clothes, cut our firewood, and dug our own outhouse holes. We also hunted, fished, etc. somewhat against the hippy mantra but it was how we lived. We also had some funny smelling green bushes that seemed to make everyone laugh but that's another story. Once I was old enough to realize other people had a switch on the wall to turn on "the heat" I swore I would one day have a life that easy and never have to cut/chop/stack firewood again. Today I have that switch (t-stat) and can set the temperature as I like, I have ESPN, I have food from the store and my share of Cabelas clothing. I appreciate growing up the way I did and wish like hell my son could have that experience but after having all the luxeries of modern life it would be very hard to go back. I also miss the smell of firewood and the warmth of a wood stove.....but not the night time trips to the outhouse.

It's all about perspective I guess, and money unfortunatley. I do miss the good ol days but I'm afraid evolution of the species is in control be it good, bad or indifferent. Let's hope we're heading in the right direction, but I'm of the opinion it's a 50/50 shot at best.

LBR

My Grandpa drove around and shot his deer over the hood of his truck,drove anywhere the scout wouldnt tip over and made his own roads.Some of us work much harder for our game than our grandfathers did

"My Grandpa drove around and shot his deer over the hood of his truck..." I was think this exact thing before I even got to our post NONYAMT!

I inherited my grandpas lever action .300 Savage with iron sites. Shot my first 4 deer with that gun just the way I received it. Then I got wise one day and put a cheap Bushnell 3-9 on it and holy cow! All of a sudden I didn't have to be closer than 100 yards to kill it! I was hooked on optics at that point. It's a natural progression. My grandpa wouldn't think of spending 2 seconds on a comuputer much less several hours a day reading posts. He wouldn't even think twice about dialing up my grandma while flying down the freeway at 80mph. Hell, he used that time to get away from everything and everyone. He also had no idea how to tie his shoes. He wore boots to church, work and wherever else he had to go. I honestly don't think he owned a pair of sneakers until my mom bought him a pair of velcro ones when he finally couldn't bend over to pull his boots on. And he was pissed about those things! I have often thought I would have loved to live back in those days. I could have rode the range and spent the night under the stars, using my saddle for a pillow and the saddle blanket as my sleeping pad. I'm pretty damn sure I couldn't have done it for days on end though! I have truly been de-masculinated?! I a wuss and I freely admit it!:D

It's always an adventure!!!

I own most of the things that are available today, rifle, range finder, binos, sub 2 lb tent, hi-tech sleeping bag, camo, cool boots, etc.....I don't for a second feel like a wussy when I'm out hunting. I don't think any of us should. Maybe the metro sexuals living in the big cities with their dyed hair, plucked eyebrows, designer pants, italian shoes, sipping on some "latte", while they are waiting for a cab to take them to dinner and later to a club so they can go dancing with Paris Hilton. Maybe those bastards are de-masculated.

If you are in the mountains, pursuing wild animals, under your own power, with the intent to kill and claim your prize, whether it be a trophy or just meat for the freezer, I would say you are doing just fine.

My grandpa also limped from a nasty fall, was coated in stratch marks from scratching all those mosquito bites, never could figure out where we all were because he refused to carry a radio, ate crap for food, drove a pickup that topped out at 50 mph and took a year to get to Colorado from SLC, died from cancer, had 4 strokes before dying from cancer, had skin cancer because he refused to wear sun screen, never could see the bucks I did because the $15 bushnells at the grocery store were his favorite set of binos, slept for 3 hours every night and was dead tired the next day because he only brought a quilt and refused to bring a foam pad.....etc

Yeah, grandpa had some real fun....

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Great post Smitty!!!

I think anybody out there hunting is ok in my book. The ones I laugh at are the guys that come into the shop bitching about how long they had to wait for AAA to come change their flat tire. Not kidding... at all. See these guys all the time!

Here is the true problem. The emasculation of the American male. Take a look at every sitcom on t.v., the dad, brother ect... any male is made out to be a big idiot. The mom is the smart one and the dad is a big dope that is treated like one of the kids. Here is the problem. We're made to feel like we're just big dumb kids. It comes from all sides and at every angle. Look at Leave it to Beaver or even the Brady Bunch. The dad was the leader. He had the last say in front of the kids, mom never questioned his decisions until they were alone and he showed mom the same respect. How many of our wives question us in front of the kids? Especially you younger guys. Shoot, even the hunting shows with a husband and wife team make the husband out to be a big idiot.

I read all the posts and I know its been light hearted fun and I'm not trying to be a wet blanket but really. There is a good point in this discussion that we need to take a look at. Look at the guy in the Whitehouse, he's as big a whiner as I've ever seen!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-11 AT 08:37AM (MST)[p]>HEY GRANDPA "HOW MANY DEER DID
>YOU SEE TODAY?"
>ANSWER "I DON'T KNOW MAYBE 500
>TO 600 AND I DIDN'T
>EVEN HAVE A PAIR OF
>THEM CRAZY BINOCULARS". HOW
>MANY WERE BUCKS, "HELL I
>CAN COUNT THAT HIGH".
>
>TIMES HAVE CHANGED!

You have a point there, Grandpa had alot more opertunity to harvest game then we do now. Grandpa had alot more land to hunt on and alot less competition. It is harder now days to harvest something than it was in Grandpa's day. So what is the problem with using a little technology to increase your odds?

Hey AZW, Best post yet!

Men make easy targets on TV because we're generally pretty secure with who we really are. TV sucks for the most part and is probably partly to blame for the wussification of the American male.

I'm always amazed at the way some of the younger boys dress, they look just like the girls....and act like them too.
Had I come to school lookin' like that I'd have just expected an azz-whoopin'.

Zeke

I remember breaking through the ice at Ogden Bay in December wearing converse high tops and levi's. When we got checked by the fish and game we couldn't bend our fingers to reach our wallets because the cotton gloves we had on were frozen solid. Good thing we had our Army field jackets with optional button-in liner or we would have died.

You will have to pry my Gortex and Thinsulate from my cold dead hands...

Wow! That was a flashback. Did we hunt together? Sounds just like some of my old experiences.

I guess I'll stick with the new hunting clothes too. That old damn army coat was just not that good! LOL

Zeke

Those were fun days. I remember walking back to the car with 7 greenies tucked in my waist belt becuase there was no other place to put them.

And we never carried water with us. I can remember hunting all day without a drink of water. It was always a pleasure to get back to the truck and drink a pop.

I would never trade them days and the lessons learned, but I also have to say that I would not trade the newer technologies that now make my hunts more comfortable and are probably the reason why I can keep hunting as I age.

I'd like to now thank my grandpa for teaching me common sense and showing me that it is possible to be tough and smart at the same time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom