Deadline

I seen in my bank statement today that they cashed the $22.50 i sent them for sheep, elk, and lope app fees so i must be good to draw lucky :) :) :) :) :)

I finally picked up my big game booklet at the post office yesterday!! Must admit that i hadn't checked the po box for a week or so, still...

Joey

Mail over nite dead line is AM Tuesday...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

40yrs old. Since 18 i've been applying for elk,lope,sheep.No draw since. With the late regs book sent out and the tues deadline has got to give me a chance this year

I was actully waiting on NV....bought me and sons deer tag today and everything else is in mail in the morning!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON May-30-10 AT 00:23AM (MST)[p]june 2nd (its a wensday steve)..5 pm is right..
you can over nite mail on tuseday to have it arrive on wensday!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Yes June 2nd is a "Wednesday ".. jk rack! GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE DRAW! Sure hope I draw something this year! Geez.

I hope this works Couldn't find any deer app anywhere in the high desert last week so I will try and fax it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I gotcha Rack...June 2nd is a Wednesday....today, actually.

But, I don't know the "overnite" schedule as I am responsible enough NOT to have to overnite my applications! :)

God I hope I draw my A zone tag this year...

Steve

Steve If you draw that tag Ill guide you!! Hell of a tag! LOL I hope I dont get it cuz thats my 3rd choice but I bet I do!

Here's some funny sh!t I did the fax thing for a deer application and they called me back and told me they couldn't take it, Because I didn't buy the hunting license online at the same time too, I had fax them a copy of the hunting license(brought already) with my App. The reason is because she had to write my first deer application number on my license, I ask her why I couldn't do that. She no way,I even told her I would fax her a copy of it if she wanted to get it to me right now I would write and then send her a copy on the fax in minutes.The only it was going to work was if I UPS overnite my license to her she could do and then send it back to me, If I paid the postage both ways. I told her I guess I wouldn't be hunting Deer in ca this year. Oh get this the fax number was in the wrong part of The F&G office too. But the 3 calls in too that office was fast as hell.
I ask her why it didn't say on that appilcation that you had to buy both of them online for it to work and she said I guess it was a mistake on our part sorry. What a fricking Joke.LOL
I guess I will save a few bucks this year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Actually, the G&F dept is not even close to being the most inept Kalifornicated state dept. I still (after 2 years) have not received my license plates for my truck. I have been pulled over by 2 different policemen and explained the circumstances behind it and they both comeserated with me, and in fact one of them stated that "this is what happens when they double your DMV registration fees" He was as pissed as I was. No ticket!

DMV is very jacked up here. Not due to furloughs either...

Gator... I too did not get a deer tag this year and it does not bother me one bit. Taking my money to AZ is a good thing.

I didn't put in for any drawings, and will wait until the last minute to purchase a B tag. If I draw Wyoming, they can keep that too.

Eel

Eel....save your vacation time so you can guide me on my Lope hunt in Likely Tables.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

Andy- I will hire you as my guide if you can guarantee one of those monster 8" spike/forks we got here!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-10 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]Is that all you are looking for steve? We could find a few of those any day man.. Did you put your daughter in for any hunts this year? You planning on any archery season this year? Got my camera out right now. Planning on getting it this sunday or monday. Ill let you know what bucks are on it.

Andy- I will probably not do any hunting with my bow this year. Life has been so hectic that I barely have time to eat! Got drawn for NV which I very badly needed as that was the only hunt I had planned on doing.

I put my daughter, Stevie, in for the Hunter Liggett either sex draw. It's close to home and if we don't get into any bucks, she can always shoot a doe. She's only 13 and this would be her first deer hunt so, if she's drawn, I want success for her and if that means shooting a doe then so be it. I also put in for the regular G3, G37 and one other one. I didn't waste A zone as my third choice!

Did you hit any of your draws?

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-10 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]Sure I could......just depends on how many others put in for G3 before my app is addressed.

If the quota of my first choice is filled, it will go to my second choice. If that quota is not filled, I draw that tag.

Steve

They look at everyone's first choice before looking at anyone's second. You can only draw a second choice for the units with less first choice applicants than tags available. Ant this year, no refunds if you apply for premium hunts or a point, so might as well take an A, B, or D tag rather than nothing (unless you are a nonresident, you get all but the resident tag price back)...

I hear you.....I don't want an A, B or D tag though!! I want a G3 tag. :) I was thinking it was the NV draw system. I guess I should know my own states system....I've been using it for 26 years not. No wonder I never draw anything good!

Steve

A lot of people don't know this.
Just a waste putting down a 2nd choise and thinking you will draw.
nevada has the best system out there, gives you 5 choices and squares your points, making it fair for all.
and lets the new and young have a chance at a tag...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom