Debate

I don't know what channel it will be on, but I guarantee the number of that channel is higher than the collective IQ of the two people on the stage. What a disaster we've created for ourselves.

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays" is a damn funny line no matter where you stand....

I don't know what channel it will be on, but I guarantee the number of that channel is higher than the collective IQ of the two people on the stage. What a disaster we've created for ourselves.
I get that you don't like Trump......but you equating them as equals is comical....

Sleepy Joe has demanded conditions for the debate and I will not be surprised if it is a CNN moderator used and they will slip the questions to sleepy Joe ahead of the debate.
RELH

Sleepy Joe has demanded conditions for the debate and I will not be surprised if it is a CNN moderator used and they will slip the questions to sleepy Joe ahead of the debate.
RELH
lmmfao.....it is ON CNN.......did you expect a Fox moderator??

I get that you don't like Trump......but you equating them as equals is comical....
Pretending that Biden's ineptitude has any bearing on Trump's ineptitude is comical. How about this gem from last week about "the late, great Hannibal Lecter, a wonderful man"?

You're telling me that was a cogent thought by an elderly insurrectionist again pursuing the Oval Office and a self-declared presidency of retribution? 🤔

Are outtakes signs of mental decline because we could go all day?

They're both buffoons. There are just a bunch of people in this country that were convinced long ago to only watch news that told them what they wanted to hear, so they don't know about the endless gaffes by Trump. They think the choice is clear and that there is one sound mind running for President. There isn't.

Pretending that Biden's ineptitude has any bearing on Trump's ineptitude is comical. How about this gem from last week about "the late, great Hannibal Lecter, a wonderful man"?

You're telling me that was a cogent thought by an elderly insurrectionist again pursuing the Oval Office and a self-declared presidency of retribution? 🤔

They're both buffoons. There are just a bunch of people in this country that were convinced long ago to only watch news that told them what they wanted to hear, so they don't know about the endless gaffes by Trump. They think the choice is clear and that there is one sound mind running for President. There isn't.
They may both be baffoons but one wasn’t intentionally running the country in the ground.

I rather liked my life when Trump was president and seems other business owners agree.

I guess mean tweets didn’t bother me as much as some.

You share a clip with no audible and a clip that has President Trump arguing about what he is going to day when he addresses the nation, and you put that on the same level of President Biden shitting in his pants in public.
Yes we deserve better but this is what we are stuck with and it is clearly one is much more cognitive than the other.

You share a clip with no audible and a clip that has President Trump arguing about what he is going to day when he addresses the nation, and you put that on the same level of President Biden shitting in his pants in public.
Yes we deserve better but this is what we are stuck with and it is clearly one is much more cognitive than the other.
No audible [sic]?

Click unmute 🤦

Total clown show. We essentially have 3 democrats of varying degrees on the ballot. Trump should be wiping the floor over the corrupt drooling vegetable and have a double digit lead. Extremely maga friendly Rasmussen says it don't look good for R's. Nikki Haley is still getting 15%-20% + of the R vote in primaries and she's been gone since March. Anyone see another "RedWave" coming?

Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 10.17.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 9.31.48 AM.png

It won’t be a debate, debates get judged and the debaters have to use facts. That rules out both Biden and Trump.

It won’t be a debate, debates get judged and the debaters have to use facts. That rules out both Biden and Trump.
It's a fact that Biden DOJ is persecuting Trump.....and it is a fact that Biden is a senile fool and not in charge.....

THAT will be part of the debate.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom