Deer 90 & Antelope 67

Anaconda

Very Active Member
I have Wyoming tags for Deer 90 and Antelope 67.
For various reasons, I had to make a last minuet decision, so I looked at odds, success rates and pick units I know little about.

I'm taking my adult son who has never been big game hunting.

Any general advice on areas to look at or areas to avoid would be appreciated'

I hunted last hunt approximately 10-12 years ago. I RV camped on west side of Old Uranium Mine- lots of good antelope then & buck deer holed up in the Uranium’s Roads area. Take your time ! Don’t hesitate to look over the Walk in Areas - lots of antelope hiding out in those areas. Most people too lazy to walk in 2-3 miles .
Look for the water holes most anywhere- especially west side of Uranium Mine- both deer & Antelope love them ! Good Hunting!
Jerry Gold
Windsor, Colorado
Please
Send me photos !! ?????

Four scouting trips out for antelope and have yet to see a deer in 90. Wouldn’t be my first choice this year…

Muley bucks in 90 will be even tougher to find in a few weeks after they shed their velvet!

I’ve hunted deer in 90 a couple times with friends. Probably spent 20 days in the unit. I’ve never had a tag. We didn’t see any giants. Seen maybe 10 bucks other guys harvested all smaller than 140” one in the 150’s and one in the 160’s. My friends killed 170 type bucks but it was a grind. It’s one of the many units that used to be known for lots of really big deer. Not nearly as many anymore. PM me and I can help you get started

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom