DEER & ANTELOPE RESULTS

rmanwill

Long Time Member
You can check your draws by looking at current points now!!!

Best of luck to you all!!!

I just checked mine and all three of my boys antelope and deer points. They all went up one. No tags in Wyoming this year.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 06:34PM (MST)[p]http://gf.state.wy.us/drawresults/frmsearch.aspx

I checked a few minutes ago and my antelope PPs are now at zero, so I drew my first choice tag. Just hit that link and put in your personal information. Your current PPs that you have after the 2012 draw was done today will come up for all animals. If your PPs are the same and you didn't purchase a PP at time of application or if they went up you may have drawn a second or third choice license, so check the draw results tomorrow if you fall into either of those categories.

Here's the link, good luck:

http://gf.state.wy.us/drawresults/frmsearch.aspx

Another USUC for me despite max points & 50% draw odds. Thank god New Hampshire showed me some love!

Now just need to give Oregon the slip and my season will be set in stone.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

You should be tickled as hell to draw that moose tag with the low chance you had! One real good tag there and another in Iowa along with your regular tags should make you a happy camper,LOL!

Got me a G-spot tag yeaay

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I gained a point for deer,Hoping that I drew H as my second choice with the special tag but will have to wait till morning. good luck everyone.

arnold_jeremiah (84 posts)
Jun-18-12, 08:04 PM (MST)
9. "RE: DEER & ANTELOPE RESULTS "
It won't show for me or my girlfriend could it be since this is our 1st year applying? Shows my buffalo ranking and thats all.

If you had no PPs going into the draw like we are all talking about, you will have to wait until 8AM MST tomorrow to find out your draw results. This is the first year that there has been a "backdoor" way to find out results for Wyoming before the draw results are actually posted.

Antelope went to zero, looks like i will be hunting goats at least

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I still have my antelope points but I can't remember what my second choice was?

Oh well, find out tomorrow.

I have a point for antelope now, so no tag. I had rolled the dice on a unit I didn't have much chance to draw. I would say I wish I had seen this post last night, but since I fell asleep dreaming about another antelope trip to WY, I suppose I am glad I didn't know until this morning!

Congratulations to all of you who drew a tag.

I'll be out that way in 2013 if my plan works out.

The draw results are now up over an hour earlier than they were supposed to be and it confirmed I drew my antelope tag!

Bummer looks like my son and I won't be hunting lopes in Wyo this fall. Had a narrow window he could go, limited our choices. Good luck to those who drew.

Dang it! Im in the crapper this year with tags. I have drawn zero! Shizzle. Looks like leftovers if they even have any. Word on when those will be posted??

Got our antelope tags!! Been waiting a few years for these.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Well, no Wyoming deer for me this year. Looks like it's time to focus on the Nevada antelope and deer that I did get. Best of luck to everyone who did draw.

Drew Region G and missed on the antelope. Time to get into full throttle on my summer workout plan for the backpack hunt Ill be doing.

dreaminbouthuntin
26. "RE: DEER & ANTELOPE RESULTS "
Dang it! Im in the crapper this year with tags. I have drawn zero! Shizzle. Looks like leftovers if they even have any. Word on when those will be posted??

They are already posted on the G&F website. Just go on there and it's the second line you can click on when the site loads.

dreaminbouthuntin on Jun-19-12 at 08:55 AM
Thanks. Looks like everything is gone. Gosh dang it.

Don't know what you mean by that, as there are a lot of tags left for either sex or does in a lot of areas. Do you mean there are none left specifically for what/where you wanted to hunt?

>dreaminbouthuntin on Jun-19-12 at 08:55 AM
>
>Thanks. Looks like everything is gone.
>Gosh dang it.
>
>
>Don't know what you mean by
>that, as there are a
>lot of tags left for
>either sex or does in
>a lot of areas.
>Do you mean there are
>none left specifically for what/where
>you wanted to hunt?

Im non res, so the areas im familiar with are all sold out. I hunt around Pinedale, big piney.

Drew Region H deer and area 91 antelope. Already got a general elk and Utah deer so it should be a eventful fall.

Good for everybody that drew and sorry for the ones that didn't. I hope maybe you guys will find some leftover tags that are already posted that you can do some damage with, LOL! The refunds will probably all be out for the UNs before the end of July if the G&F does as well as they did getting this draw done ahead of time.

Drew my first elk tag since 2007 and snagged my second choice goat. Just got off the phone with my outfitter and booked a deer hunt. I'm convinced I'll never draw a limited quota first choice deer tag. Only drawn one in the last 20 years...

My son and I whiffed on our antelope tags. Hoping a buddy can get us on a private ranch with some leftover tags.

Congrats to those that drew their tags!! Looks like I'll be at 4 pts elk, 3 pts deer, and 3 pts antelope for 2013 draws

No elk for me. Last year, the area was about 90% draw odds, so I fought the odds even at that rate. I got an antleope, but it is 100% draw. And I'll end up buying a general deer and maybe a general elk or a lefotver cow-calf elk. Lots of choices, just none that I preferred for elk.

Best of luck to all.

I can't believe I finally drew a tag this year! Antelope buck in 98 for me with a two doe adder thrown in....

Bullwhacker - sent you a PM

Horniac

appled for resident limited elk, antelope and deer, nothing, my wife put in for cow elk and deer nothing either, I havent drawn one thing anywhere this year.

Drew my 1st choice antelope tag, last time I hunted the area took a 16"er. Also a couple doe deer tags, a cow elk tag and probably an elk 113 tag.

My fall bird hunting is in the crapper, my doggie is going to be pissed when she finds out....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Congrats Dan and good luck hunting. I will be hoping to grab a "left-over Lope tag and maybe Deer too. Better than sitting at home this fall.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Brother and I drew unit 67 Antelope. I drew Reg C deer and burned 5 POINTS on C by mistake. &*%$#!@$##$$%%#@#$%^^.!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom