Deer Application $$$

Broomer

As I've been building points for deer in Colorado I have just put in for P.P only and for the past few years I've only submitted the tag fees for a "Doe" mule deer which has been $50 and I'd get a point for deer. I've done this same thing for Elk in stead of sending the full bull tag I'd send a reduced fee for a cow - $250 or something like that. I just tried to apply on line and the system wouldn't let me do this. I can't remember exactly how I did it in the past but I've used the on-line system the past 4 years. Can anyone explain this? Did they do away with that option? or is there another trick? Your quick response would be greatly appreciated so I can get in before the dead-line. Thanks BTW I'm a non-res

They did away with the doe fee this year. It is full price for deer. But if your only putting in for a PP for elk, you should have the cow price.

As explained to me, you pay the $329 or whatever it is and you are sent a refund for $301 which means the (deer) PP cost $28.

Steve

Unless you had some kinda Colorado license last year, then it's only the $3.

If my future plan works out I'll never pay the $25. Drew deer in 07, drew elk in 08, PP all around this year, Deer in 2010, elk in 2011, PP all around in 2012. and so on. But I'm paying the $25 for wife and her son this year and last but their gonna be on the 3 year plan too.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom