Deer draw results

H

heavyhead

Should be pretty soon CCs start getting hit. Any ideas or guesses for when the draw process for deer will be over and results posted?

I predict sometime next week G&F will issue a statement for everyone who applied for this draw, to make sure their credit cards have been updated in case of a change. They usually do this a couple weeks before results are posted. Charges will start showing up on credit cards on the 15th. I predict results will be posted on the 23rd around 10:00 am. If I'm wrong move everything back one week.

By the way, I have learned to call my credit Union where I bank to make a note that I am expecting charges from arizona Game and fish and make sure they accept them. I have heard of people that bank at BofA being declined on occassion. Too risky for me and I just don't want to take any chances.

Good Luck to everyone in the draw this year.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-13 AT 06:17AM (MST)[p]Just got my email notification on the credit card alert. Maybe the draw will be early. I'm expecting a tag and eager to make plans

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Last day to update CCs is Wednesday. Lets hope some charges start flowing soon thereafter. Need to find out if I'll be hunting a good unit, or if I will have to suffer out here in the desert and try to find a needle in a haystack thirsty buck.

I know for the Elk/Antelope draw earlier this year, charges started showing up on cards the day after G&F said to update your credit cards. If that is the case this draw cycle maybe charges with start to appear tomorrow? Realistically, I'm thinking more like early next week people should start to see charges on thier accounts.

Put in for tough to draw hunts so I'm not too optimistic but you never know.

Good Luck!

The date they start taking mail for the Leftover Tags is the 22nd... So, results will be out before then..

This is my 1st year applying for Arizona. I put in for unit 13A. I dont know if thats good or not, but I just got hit on my Credit card today. So maybe I drew??? If so, I hope I have time to hunt this fall.

>This is my 1st year applying
>for Arizona. I put
>in for unit 13A.
>I dont know if thats
>good or not, but I
>just got hit on my
>Credit card today. So
>maybe I drew??? If
>so, I hope I have
>time to hunt this fall.
>

Some guys have all the luck!!! Congrats!!

Sorry guys, the pressure is getting to me.
No I did not draw, at least that I know. Thats what I put in for and yes I put in for all choices. A guy can dream of drawing an amazing tag with 0 points as a non res. Good luck to all that do draw and I hope to be able to draw a deer, elk or lope for Arizona 1 day.

Unfortunately in AZ, as a NR just getting started, you're banking on them changing the rules if you want to draw 13A. Until there's a rule change, you literally have zero chance of drawing - no amount of luck can help that.

My cc has been hit for $225.25 so I'm in. I need someone's help to find what I applied for. I know that may sound ignorant, but I don't keep great records. I'm almost positive that I applied for 13A and 13B, but can't remember if it was archery or rifle...mainly because I never imagined being drawn. I assume this can be found on the azgfd site, but I haven't been able to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-13 AT 11:59AM (MST)[p]>My cc has been hit for
>$225.25 so I'm in.
>I need someone's help to
>find what I applied for.
> I know that may
>sound ignorant, but I don't
>keep great records. I'm
>almost positive that I applied
>for 13A and 13B, but
>can't remember if it was
>archery or rifle...mainly because I
>never imagined being drawn.
>I assume this can be
>found on the azgfd site,
>but I haven't been able
>to find it. Any
>help would be appreciated.

For future, just save your receipts in an archive folder in your email after they send you confirmation. That way you can look up what hunt codes you applied for. Im not sure whether you can access it on the AZ G&F website.

You will need to wait until draw results are posted. If you did draw a strip tag and are considering a guide call AZ STRIP BUCKS you will not be disappointed hunted with them on the strip the past 2 years.

I just called Cabela's and?I was hit yesterday @ 3:00 for $225.25. Looks like a NR deer tag on the Kaibab. It should be a very fun hunt.

Thanks for the suggestion cmbbulldog. I found my emailed receipt from azgfd. I applied 13A 1st and 13B second, so I'm extremely excited.

>Awesome! You had max points then?
>
Well actually no. I purchased an AZ lifetime license in 2003 before moving back home to MS. I had no idea until later that my license puts me into the resident pool (don't hate me). I did have 7 points so I have plenty of skin in the game.

No, I'm glad for you! I'm a lifetime license guy too, nice to know the system works!

I have max points for non-res 13B, so if I haven't got hit by now...it probably won't happen, right ? 20% draw gets hit first don't they ?

>Congratulations Chad!
> Now you don't have to
>drive from Colorado!
>
>Jeff

No joke, love being in the resident pool. Now that I got my lifetime license, I can move back to CO :)

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom