deer draw

BBB

Very Active Member
well, It should be any day before we find a clever way to see our results, right?

if you check your preference points and see if they drop to 0 then you were one of the luck ones .last year I saw my points grew by one so I knew I didn't draw.It was around the 20th of may.Hope this helps

LAST EDITED ON May-12-15 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]You can be the first to know if you drew or not with The PointHunter app. Hit refresh and your points will change to zero (you drew) or +1 (did not draw). The very instance the draw happens, you will be able to know.

You can do the same thing with the DOW web site if you want to sit there, and hit refresh all day.

You can be pretty sure this year, that just prior to the draw they'll remove your ability to see your Current Deer Points, just like they've done already for Sheep & Moose & Goat this year. The "Products On File" list is the only backdoor still working.

>You can be pretty sure this
>year, that just prior to
>the draw they'll remove your
>ability to see your Current
>Deer Points, just like they've
>done already for Sheep &
>Moose & Goat this year.
>The "Products On File" list
>is the only backdoor still
>working.

They've messed with that too. It wasn't working last year the way it used to, but last year was a mess. Maybe it will work this year.

In the last few hours my current preference points for deer under Draw Results and Preference Points disappeared. Elk points still showing, They must be starting the draw results process for deer.

They must be doing something different to cover the back door this year. My 14 points for deer are gone and I only applied for PP.

Seems like it is like 4-5 days from them pulling points lines until 500 codes show up on the other species so far this year. Maybe Friday. More likely Monday till you can pull out the Vaseline and get back door results :)

LAST EDITED ON May-18-15 AT 02:16PM (MST)[p]What day you betting on for 500 deer codes to show up? I was hopeful for today but it's getting late now.

NR deer showed up via backdoor sometime during the night. A point was my first choice so now I wait to see which unit I drew. Good luck.

My 590 code showed up for deer this morning. Haven't seen any 500 codes for elk yet, or any preference point changes for elk either. And I put in for a cow tag in a unit that had leftovers after the first draw last year, so I should be getting it.

TM

No big secret. Log in like you are purchasing a license. Click on the button to purchase habitat stamp, then scroll to the bottom. You should see all of your apps with 400 codes. Any 500 codes means you drew a tag.

Primebeef if you go thru cpw's website to purchase a habitat stamp you'll get to a screen that lists what licenses u already have on file. This am the deer codes showed up indicating a successful tag draw. If you didn't draw it will not show u have a license on file. If u bought a fishing license or stamp they will show.

I was never able to see the 400 codes indicating I had applied for all 7 species. But this am I got a 500 code for deer.

that means you drew a tag. You just don't know if you got your first, second, third... choice until the preference points page updates.

LAST EDITED ON May-19-15 AT 09:19AM (MST)[p]Thanks to all for the info. My code was 591, so I drew (finally!). First choice was 4th rifle in GMU63. I had 17 NR points, so that's probably where I'm going.

First time applying in Colorado and have 500 code. Put pref point as 1st choice then 2nd and 3rd as hunt codes. Does this mean I drew a tag or just a pref point?

It means u were successful. But it doesn't tell u which choice u drew. Course if u only made 1 choice then that's the one u drew.

When do you guy's suppose they will update the points page?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

They waited till their posted date of the 15th for sheep and goat. Spect the same for the rest so the 29th. My best guess

Looks like 2nd season unit 551 for my two teenage boys. The season overlaps their fall break in school, so it's going to work out great. I'm praying for some early snows now!

Already planning a scouting trip in late summer, but anybody with intel on the unit, it would be welcome.

Does this mean I drew my tag?

63codraw.jpg

Just checked looking for my antelope tag, notta.... Thought I would draw with 14nr pts. Should I kick the dog or just be patient? Just kidding , I'm huntin NM for sure so all is well but hoping to chase goats in 081 in Oct

you can determine if you drew your 1st choice vs 2nd, 3r or 4th by checking your preference points if you have a 500 series code. zero points mean you drew 1st, an additional point means you drew 2-4th choice..
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Servehim....just be patient. Not everything posts at the same time. Guys on this site will let everyone know when antelope or elk post. The first person to see a 500 code usually shares that info.

2015-491 non res deer app
2015-059 habitat stamp with a license

Can anyone tell me if this means I drew or not??

>2015-491 non res deer app
>2015-059 habitat stamp with a license
>
>
>Can anyone tell me if this
>means I drew or not??
>
according to that info, no you didn't. you need a 500 series code in addition to your 400 series code which shows you drew. :(

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom