Deer in Unit 33

I put in for muzzleloader tag this year ,but did not draw.I hunted Colorado with a rifle for deer a couple of years ago and will not go back.Way to many hunters for me.Public land gets swormed with hunters.Muzzy season is the way to go for me.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-08 AT 08:18AM (MST)[p]>thats kind of what i thought,
>i hunted CO 3rd season
>deer in 35,36,45 last year
>and it was swarming with
>hunters.

Hey RexCorbett how was your hunt? Did you get a buck/bull? I will be in 35,36,45 this year for 3rd season deer. Would you mind sending me a pm or email ([email protected]) regarding your experiences, etc. This is my first out of state hunt and I appreciate advice from those who have experienced it. Any tips, good areas, bad areas, most pressured areas, etc. If you were going back again, what would you do differently to increase your success on finding a good buck? Thanks, Mark.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom